Harry Edward Tomlinson:

"You never told me Zayn used to train you to become a dominant" I tell Louis as we help each other clean up the little mess of our lunch "party". After a round or two of truth or dare Louis decided it would be a good idea to celebrate love on a usual Thursday with champagne and vodka shots. I don't know where his mood came from, for a while the man was scary drunk, but he is thankfully sobering up now. Being pregnant sucks when parties arrive and your remember a star is telling you 'No' to drinks.

"It won't change anything between us if that's what you think" he says taking defence of himself. What is it going on inside of his mind now?

"I know"

"Do you really Harry? It wasn't you who handcuffed me to the chair some hours ago, it wasn't you who right now is enjoying the fact that I once was a submissive to come where I am now" he spit out of his mouth. Throwing the plates in the sink. His temper is raising.

"I should be allowed to find it funny though" I argue laughing a little at the fact that he is getting so mad about such a small thing as this.

"I don't find this funny. If you truly want to be the dominant one Harry go and have fun. Change your title at the club, masturbate yourself. I'm going to the office, and don't you dare come near me" he yells throwing a glass at the wall. This man has lost all his control. It scares me that this can make him so angry.

"Louis come on let's talk about it. We will figure something out"

"Talk about what? The fact that you truly are so unhappy in our marriage that you now want to be the dominant? You know what? You dominating me won't ever work" he laughs shaking his head at me before walking to the entry, grabbing his coat, and rushing out the doors. I see him jump into the driver seat, much to my fear. My whole body is shaking with fear, and I feel the vomit coming up my throat.

"Daddy will be okay star I promise. He just needs to get some temper out" I tell our little one in my bump gently stroking my hand over my belly. The last thing we need is this to influence you. Your dad loves you. And I know he loves me even though he is not acting understandable now. After three hours Louis is still nowhere to be seen and it's getting dark outside. The month of November is never the warmest, lightest, or happiest between the twelve. I wonder what made him so mad, why he reacted as he did. What I did to make him feel that way. I'm having so many questions that want an answer, but the one who can give me them isn't here now.

"Shall we read a book star?" I ask our growing boy. I walk upstairs to the library and take out one of the children books I bought last week. I've been thinking about you everyday star, and every day I make sure one more thing is ready for your arrival. Your dad is always excited to hear about what I found for you, and how I'm going to use it with you.

"Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess. He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted" I read to our son stroking my hand over my belly as I read. We are sitting in the darkness, with just a reading lamp and a blanket to keep us company. Hopefully your dad will join us soon, and not be mad at me anymore. Then we can be us three again.

"So, the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it" I read the last line and closed the book. I'm looking forward to the day where I can see your reaction to what I read and hear your wondering questions. When we can discuss and find our own story. Maybe the story of how someone tried to steal the pea and the prince had to find it again to please the princess. Just like I have to find a way to please my king to get him back. If it only was an easy way to do that.