Harry Edward Tomlinson:

Every situation you walk into will change the way you think and feel about something. It might be a human, a thing or something more abstract. You walk out of the situation with a new set of knowledge, skills, and values. Most importantly, you get a new understanding and experience to use in future situations so you can act smarter and more loving. Never take a situation easily. Think about what you did good, and what you could have done better for the humans, the thing, or the abstract goal to be reached. You might feel like the small water drop in the ocean, but if everyone thought that way we would be without any oceans today. Think about it that way and you might get a new understanding on how important your reflections are for the way you turn out acting.

"Harry, we have to leave now if we are going to make it in time" Louis yell from the kitchen. I'm in the bathroom fixing up my hair a last time before we are leaving for our 3rd month pregnancy control. It's unbelievable to think about that we are 1/3 through the pregnancy. Christmas is just around the corner, being the 23rd of December tonight.

"I'm coming" I yell back and run down the stairs.

"I hope you are not coming, that would be against the rules" he smirks squeezing my butt as I hug into his chest. I made Louis wear a red knitted sweater I made for him today. He is feeling so soft against my skin.

"When are you going to play with me again?" I softly whisper leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Are you missing me fucking all senses out of you baby?" he whispers back.

"Maybe" I smile. Louis kisses my hair and moves towards the entrance to grab our coats. I put on my Chelsea boots while he holds out my coat so I can just put my arms in. I look up at the roof as Louis buttons my coat. The mistletoe is shining over us.

"Lou, you have to kiss me" I demand throwing my hands around his neck. He places his arms around my waist. He giggles a little by the mistletoe fact, and passionately leans in for a kiss. I brought the mistletoe tradition into our penthouse this year, much ending with Louis's 'are you serious?' questions, but I honestly love it so much. Gives me more reasons to kiss my husband.

"After our appointment I'm taking you for a drive. I got something to show you" Louis says grabbing my scarf and putting it around my neck. I smile at the surprising surprise. I've never thought of Louis as the person with surprises, other than the sexual surprises happening suddenly causing me to scream and moan, and not to forget cum. I hope it's some kind of Christmas tradition we can start having from now on, and when star is born. We are going to be a family of three. Our small little family. The thought makes warm feelings grow in my heart.

"Do you wanna drive? Practice is important" Louis asks as we walk out the front doors. Early in our relationship I begged Louis to give me drivers lessons, but he of course said, 'it's not needed', 'I have a driver you can use', 'NO Harry end of discussion' using his dominant voice every time winning me over. He even used as an argument that when I had a scooter I got a speeding ticket, and he would never let me get one again. Three weeks ago, I won Louis over when I told him it would be a good idea for me to have the license if something would occur when star is born and only I was able to make it.

"Uhm sure?" I say as Louis hands me the keys to his Audi. If I don't crash this I truly have a hidden talent for driving. Louis opens the driver's door for me, and I get in.

"Firstly, find a comfortable sitting position. You can adjust the seat on these buttons" Louis told me.

"I'm not dumb Louis. I know that" I harshly tell him back. He raises his eyebrow, close the door, and walk over to the passenger seat and get in. He doesn't say anything as I start the car and put it into drive. I put pressure on the gas, making the car speed up a bit too quickly. I press the break hard making the car almost jump.