Harry Edward Tomlinson:

Having a friend, you can go to when times get tough is like the third wheel on the cycle. Where no limits are crossed and everything is okay to talk about, a growth of trust can be built.

"Sun?" I hear Louis voice as he is walking up the stairs. I'm laying down in bed feeling nauseous this morning. Star has really decided to give this day a hard start.

"Bedroom" I yell back and a few seconds later he is opening the door and walking inside, sitting himself down beside me.

"I just got off the phone with Liam. He is taking Niall to "Red" tonight. I told them we are coming as well" he is excited telling me.

"Who do you think is the dominant between them?" I ask him.

"Definitely Liam, but I do think Niall is a brat of a submissive. He is likely getting punished more often than any other sub I know" he answers.

"I mean Niall just get grumpy if he doesn't get food" I defend my friend, not disagreeing with Louis, but trying to explain the whole reason behind it.

"Sure. Will you be able to make it or is our son causing to much trouble today?" he asks stroking his hand over my stomach.

"I really want to be there, so yes"

"Good, we are leaving at 8 p.m. and I want you to be dressed before we leave so you wont have to use the subs room"

"But Louis I want to be there for Niall"

"He won't be using the subs room anyways Harry, and I want to keep an eye on you after what happened last time" Louis says kissing my forehead.

"Lou it's not going to happened again"

"I hope it won't, but I'm not going to take any chances" he closes the matter.

"You know star needs a name" he changes the subject and look me straight into my eyes.

"I was thinking since it's a boy I really want to name him after you, so definitely Louis as the middle name. We all the time call him star, and I think Orion, Aster, Leo, Atlas, or Archer would fit. They all have a meaning close to what we call him" I tell him. I've been thinking about what to call you star for a long time now, and I keep coming back to the same names. Giving you a name will make you so much more real.

"I like those. Let's think about them and figure it out at a later point. What do you want for breakfast?" he asks giving my shoulders a light massage. If he keeps being this sweet every time I'm pregnant, I think I wanna be pregnant every day.

"Coco Pops" I tell him seeing his eyes darken.

"You know you are acting just like a child, and I should tell you that 'coco pops' only are for weekends"

"I have to make sure star gets to taste coco pops so he will beg you for it everyday when he is born. You will give after his commands Louis, just wait, you are going to turn so soft"

"If I ever turn soft, I will make sure I still set rules for you. I can't afford to have you running around without someone grounding you and keeping you safe. But for now, I'm scared your moody pregnancy hormones will turn you into a devil if I don't feed you, so coco pops it is"

"You got it right. I need my coco pops" I tell him

"If you only had me as your pregnancy craving this would be really fun" he smirks.

"I can't have you as my pregnancy craving Lou, I already have you as my life saver" I smile back and reach for my phone and gets up from the bed. Louis is walking behind me as we get towards the dining room where Marion has put the food on the table: remembering my coco pops.