New chapter: 52

Louis William Tomlinson:

Learning by doing- a theory of how you can get optimal learning situation, John Dewey.

"Haz?" I search for my husband around in the house, finding him in the kitchen making cookies together with our 2-year-old son. They look cute together, where the flour has been spread all over the kitchen counter and the floor. 

"What's up Lou?" he asks.

"I was thinking about our conversation last night, and the dominant training at the club" I tell him, feeling a bit insecure about upbringing this topic, but finding it a good idea at the same time. It could give Harry a very optimal learning curve.

"Yeah? Is it something you don't want Aster to hear?" he asks, putting his hands around our sons' ears while our son eats parts of the cookie dough. I nod my head lightly. Harry hands Aster his phone and headset, so our son can watch Baby Sharks on it.

"Everything okay?" Harry asks hugging me from behind.

"I was thinking, it's just a thought. I became a submissive to Collins to understand the submissives better, just as you wanted to watch the dominant training to understand us dominants better. The dominant training got pretty spoiled by Luke I think, don't you?" I tell him.

"Yep, but I guess new opportunities comes around" he shrugs his shoulders.

"I've given it a thought" I say.

"Hmm?"

"There once were a theory that you learn best by doing. I'm willing to let you try the dominant role... on me" I say, blushing a little. Harry's mouth hangs low with pure shock.

"Louis, are you sure about this? There is no way I can do the same for you as you do for me."

"I don't expect that Harry, I really don't, and if you don't want to then you do not have to. I'm not asking for us to start switching who's topping and bottoming. I just wanted you to get the learning and understanding you wanted, and a part of my role as a dominant is to help you grow, and that task I will fulfil" I explain.

"You know that you make me grow a lot" he sasses, dirty minded. He takes a minute to himself thinking before giving me an answer.

"And when is this going to happen?" he asks.

"I can get Liam and Niall to watch Aster tonight" I tell him, not wanting to sound eager, because I'm hell of nervous, but at the same time I want this to be done.

"I better make a plan then. Finish of baking with our son if you're kind and don't burn the house down, then I want you, no I expect you to clean yourself out and put in a buttplug one hour before our play starts" he tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes if you do not want me to spank you tonight Louis" he strictly says, I give it a small laugh, not taking the whole concept seriously, but I know for sure I got to make myself take it seriously later. Harry finds the keys to the playroom in the kitchen selves. I didn't even know he knew where those keys were. I might have to change my hiding place.

"Aster let's finish off, shall we?" I ask our son, and lift him up to the kitchen counter so he can sit down. Once again, he takes parts of the dough and eats it. I'm sure we are going to end up with -30 cookies if he counties.

"What do you say about spending the time with Uncle Ni and Uncle Li tonight?" I ask him to kiss his forehead, just like I usually do to my husband.

"Yessss I want that" he says eagerly. I pick out my flour stuffed phone and call Liam, just getting to the phone answer, I decide to try Niall instead of leaving a message.