Characters

Harry Edward Styles (22 years old):

Harry Edward has just finished a three year bachelor's degree in business management and are looking for a job in London. He and his friend Niall just moved to London, after living in Holmes Chapel for their childhood. Those who didn't know Harry would describe him as happy and outgoing, but those who really knew him would instead say he is insecure, shy, and sometimes need time for himself. He is scared to influence others in a bad way and isn't therefore the one to take the decisions. In the age of 22-year-old he hasn't had a partner yet, a secret he keeps close to himself. When he is out haunting for a job he finds a position as a personal assistant in the company Tomlinson Enterprises and Holdings (TEH). Without going for any research for the company's owners he writes an application, and a day later he is called in for an interview. His first view of a man who will change his life in so many ways.

Louis William Tomlinson (30 years old):

For ten years Louis William has worked hard to build up his company Tomlinson Enterprises and Holdings. The enormous amount of hours spent in the offices, and the many humans he was responsible made him crave control in every part of his life. When he finally got an evening off work he would spend the night with a male lover, showing off his dominance in bed. He loves to experiment with different toys and sex positions when he is playing with his boys. For years he has been going to his mate Zayn's night club and found his submissives there. It was always sex, no dates, and no love. Everything changes when an emerald eyed brunette walks into his office and becomes his personal assistant. Louis can't take his eyes off the boy, and his heart is starting to feel things it never has felt before.

Recurring roles: Niall James Horan, Liam James Payne and Zayn Javadd Malik.

Guest star roles (family): James Corden, Anne Twist, Desmond Styles, Mark Tomlinson, Johannah Tomlinson (now; Deakin), Lottie Tomlinson, Gemma Styles, Felicite Tomlinson, Daisy Tomlinson, Phoebe Tomlinson.

***Other guest star roles might get included during the writing process.