Louis William Tomlinson:

I walk into our entrance seeing a vase shattered on the floor. Must've fallen from the shelf, it's been quite the weather outside today. I lean down to pick up the pieces, seeing it's the wedding gift Zayn and Jonas gave me and Harry as we got married the 28 of September last year. The day I became the happiest man alive, getting to tie the bonds between me and my love.

"Harry?" I yell out, wondering if he is around, but no answer.

"I brought pizza" I then yell, but the house is quiet. I then remember the little fight we had this morning and telling him to be in the playroom. I know Harry spoke without thinking, and I disappointed him since I went to work, but he knew it would happen sooner than later. He is just emotional sometimes. I will punish him, and then it all will be over.

"Harry love?" I ask opening the door to the playroom, but it's dark. Is he playing some sort of a game? I turn the lights on, but he is not here. But a note is lying in the middle of the playroom. 'if you want to play with your boys' and then it's a drawn arrow towards his ring. His wedding rings. The gold, the description of 'H&L, 28.09.' facing me. But what the hell has happened? Why did he leave me? I play with his ring in my hand and pull it on my own finger. A tear slipping from my eye, as I call Zayn, thankfully he would be right over.

"He left me Zayn" I cry hugging the duvets in the playroom. Just days ago, we had fun here. Zayn lays down behind me and pull me into his chest.

"Don't fight" he says as I try to pull away. I don't need his chest, I'm not submissive. I explain him how we fighted this morning about me going to work.

"Did you say anything during the fight that could've hurt him?"

"I told him I would punish him for cursing when I arrived home" I honestly tell him.

"Yeah I've understood that, but what did you do Louis? What words did you use?" he asks me.

"I told him to be a good boy and do as told, while I did something I wanted to do"

"And you are sure you didn't use your dominant voice over him while doing that?"

"I always do, what's wrong about that? He usually responds well on it"

"You know Louis, Harry discussed your family, not your lifestyle. He discussed this with you hoping to figure out what would be best for your relationship and your son. What he doesn't need is you topping his opinions with your dominant position. Harry has the right to disagree and have feelings around this as much as you do. But you can't just decide everything. Harry is likely wanting to do much other things too, he had to say no to Niall and Jonas the other day when they asked to go to the cinema. But Harry answered he needed to spend time with his family because that was something he and you had agreed on"

"I made him feel like he was just one of my boys didn't I?" I ask realizing what I have done. I used my voice in the worst way I could've done. He didn't feel seen nor heard, he felt like I was just using him, not loving him anymore. While he respects me, I didn't respect him.

"Yes you did" Zayn agrees.

"I need to find him" I say pulling away from Zayn and trying to get up, but he is holding me tightly back with his strong arms.

"Not so fast. I have the right of punish dominants you know"

"Don't you dare" I tell him.

"Oh, I do. Bare your butt. You are getting spanked Louis. You need to be taught a lesson" he strictly tells me.

"I should've never called you" I roll my eyes.