Louis William Tomlinson:

The piano music is making an atmosphere for you and me. The lighter and sweeter tones fill my heart, and the people behind us talking is adding to the rhythm. We have had a few drinks at the bar after our three meal dinner at the fancy restaurant at the top of The Shard.

"So, are you ready to take your medicine for playing tricks with me yesterday baby?" I ask my sexy husband who sits in front of me. The light pink colour of his cheeks matching the pink blouse he has put on for the evening. It wasn't his decision though. I've decided every part of this day. He lost his bet, too bad for him. I'm putting on a movie in this cinema, and just I know the story behind it. He is wriggling in his seat. I guess we're in time, he is getting himself wet for me. The buttplug in his ass doing it's job.

"You enjoy this so much don't you?" he rolls his eyes.

"Of course, I do love. I get to see how you got no control over your body" I smirk at him. The nipple clamps attached to his nipples weakly showing through the blouse as he moves his body a little, adjusting his seat. The buttplug must be a pain in the ass baby.

"Maybe you should take me home then so I can treat you like a gentleman. I can swallow my medicine and spend the night dreaming about the taste"

"You got an appetite princess, and it would be rude of me to not help you out, you are pregnant after all" I tell him and give a wink to the waitress for our check. She quickly comes over and lay it on the table. Harry grabs it in front of my hands. I stare at him trying to imitate him out of whatever trick he is playing at right now.

"Let me pay" he demands. You can only wish for certain things.

"If I were you I would give me that check before I decide to spank your ass harder than I already intend to do"

"Well then" he says and reach down in his pockets and pull up his phone. I simply think he is going to check his socials and grab the check to pay for us. When I find my phone to pay, he is quickly to show me the phone where it simply says; successfully paid. God. He is really playing tricks tonight Tommo. You need to get him into his position again.

"Thank you sirs. I hope the food tasted good" the waitress says as we have grabbed our coats and are leaving for the exit. I nod my head and say a polite 'thank you'. Harry smiles at her, and when we are out he comes closer to my face. He whispers into my ear 'but it won't be the best taste I get tonight'.

"Believe me baby if you don't behave then that will be the only thing you taste tonight" I strictly whisper to him. He rolls his eyes and reach down to my cock as we are waiting for the elevator to reach the parking floor. I grab his hand and holds it to my side, so he won't be able to touch me. If he thinks he can do whatever he wants now, I intend to show him how wrong he is. When the 'pling' sound comes the doors open and we get out to find my car. I open the passenger door for Harry and get to the drivers seat myself.

"I think you have forgotten your place tonight Harry. Unzip your pants" I order him. His eyes turn from horny and desperate to curious and disappointed. After a few seconds of waiting for him to unzip them I get tired of waiting and start to unzip them myself.

"I would be happy if you would listen to orders boy. I'm going to put a cock ring on you now. It's going to be frustrating and might get painful. Remember to use your colours if it gets too much" I explain to him as I open the airbag box in the car and take out the cock ring. Only subs knows that that box is only used to store sex toys, so I will always have some sort of reward or punishment toys ready for every occasion. I understand that this box has never been more needed than it has been with my dear husband who lately seem to love disobeying and having a filthy mouth. It's two days since I had to put him over my knees and spank his ass in the car as he was unhappy about my 'no' to go shopping for gelato. I know the man is pregnant and all moody, but if he is going to be with me these months, he has to behave.