Harry Edward Tomlinson:

It's a big difference between play and reality, and sometimes things go faster than we intended it to. Dreams might happens, but clear goals are giving you bigger chance. It's not luck that steer you, it's clear thoughts. Life is a game, where we should always fit in. It takes a long while to figure out your own role, and it's easy to get blind. And in the end you might are stuck with nothing, and a long distance from peace.

"Good morning husband" I tell Louis, who has just opened his eyes. The clock is 10 a.m., and he has been taking the night shift in the job 'star's dad'. After two months of Aster Louis Tomlinson, we both can tell how exhausted we are, but yet it's been the most fantastic time of our lives. We got this small human, we get to call ours, every day until we both die, and yet he will be ours when we reach the heaven and can proudly look at him from above.

"Good morning baby" he says stroking my hair and giving my forehead a good morning kiss. He then sits up in bed and find his phone, checking over it. He moves out of bed and towards the closet. I stare at his naked butt as he searches through it. Damn that I wasn't as lucky as him with my own.

"I'm going into the office today Harry" he tells me. I stare out in the room stunned by his words.

"What? Why? You promised to be home for three months so we could get this family together" I tell him, feeling my blood push faster through it veins. My brain starting to think less and act more. Feel more, logic less. I want our family to make memories, to take pictures, make an album. But most of all to know each other, build trust and become a loving family where it's safe.

"I'm the CEO of a company with thousands of employees baby, I have many things I have to do. Now can you please be a good boy and make breakfast for our family. Marion has called in sick today" he says buttoning up his dress shirt. I could slap his face.

"I'm not some kind of a freaking maid you can order around Louis. Make food yourself. Me and star is going to the park, doing what you promised to do; focus on your family" my voice is raising, and I'm crossing my arms raising up.

"Harry calm the fuck down. I have spent two months at home changing diapers, cuddling two babies, and now I need to focus on something I want to do" he says and walks into the bathroom to look at himself as he ties his tie. That tie is ugly, just like your stupid mouth. I feel my heart bleeding, stopping to beat because of his words.

"Something you want to do?" I ask him not believing the words he chose.

"Yes Harry, I can't be a stay at home mom like you"

"Oh, so now I have become a stay at home mom? Firstly, I'm a father Louis, just like you so we are equal. Secondly I have dreams myself. Third, and most important. Something you want to do? So, being here cuddling your son and your husband is something we have forced you to do, and you hate then?" I question him, he stares at me with blank eyes, like he doesn't think my feelings matter, and my words are just boring and not important at all.

"I do like cuddling you, after sex. I like cuddling my son when he is being good. That takes thirty minutes. Now be a good boy and do as told. I will be home and give you the cuddles you adore so much when I'm finished at work" he says walking out of the room and down the stairs. I follow closely behind him, falling in the star a little by the blurry view I've gotten because of my tears.

"Fuck you Louis, so fucking much. I'm your freaking husband, not a submissive slave who would do whatever you want" I curse at him trying to reach for his hand, but he pulls it away.

"You are in so much trouble with that mouth. Get down on your knees" he says grabbing an apple from the kitchen basket.

"No, I won't. If you really need someone to obey you like that you might need to take your boys back because I won't fucking let you treat me this way"

"Stop being a child Harry. I will punish you later. Be at your knees in the playroom at 8 p.m." He tells me and walk out the door. As he has just walked out I throw a vase at the door in frustration, shattering it in pieces. Then I break down in tears at the floor hugging my knees. My own crying is soon joined by Aster's, and I know I have to be strong for our son. I have to do this on my own. Louis won't help.

"Shhh star, daddy is here. It's going to be alright. Life is a fine line remember" I cuddle him into my chest until he calms down and put him in the baby carrier. I then walk around in the room finding some of my and star's belongings and cloths and put them into a bag. When I finish I zip it and walk downstairs taking the penthouse keys out of the kitchen drawer. I call a taxi, knowing I can't call someone else, without Louis knowing right away.. The vase shattered on the floor, left there in the entrance is the last view I take on the house. I have to get out of here. Now