Louis William Tomlinson:

Oh, I could run to the edge of the world for you if I had to. But still, I would hope I never would have to fight so hard to save my love for you. Because I want you close to my heart, your thoughts spelled out of your brain and your hand in mine. But if you run, I would run until I could find you. My heart is cold without you to keep it warm.

"Good morning husband" I tell my man who is sleeping to my side. I run my hand gently through his hair. His curls growing long by now. His stomach has formed a small bump, where our little star is growing inside. I wonder if you will be as responsible as me or as bratty as your dad. I wonder if you will have his emerald eyes with the curls on your head. You are going to break hearts, especially when I tell you 'no' to date until you turn thirty. You are going to overhear me, and your dad argue which is right and wrong, and what curfew you will have. Just you wait.

"Lou, I wanna sleep" he groans through his groggy morning voice and burry his head deeper down in his pillows.

"Oh, I was thinking to unlock you from your chastity cage for your doctors appointment, but if you want to keep it it's your decision babe" I tell him and see his head quickly raise from the pillows to look me in to the eyes. His attention is raised, and I can tell that this is something he will be highly grateful for.

"Please" he begs moving closer to me, laying his sleepy head down on my shoulder. I pull out the key from the table and find the padlock on the cage to unlock him. I remove the cage and see his cock growing bigger instantly. I know he wants me, but him not doing anything right now shows me that he has learned his lesson and will be patient and listen to my orders next time.

"Get dressed and met me downstairs for breakfast in ten minutes. We are leaving in thirty" I kiss his lips and get up from bed dressing myself with the laid out suit. I got a few important meetings this afternoon I have to attend.

"Can I please come back to work Lou?" Harry asks while I get dressed. He is looking through his phone while I finish dressing. I knew his question would arrive sooner than later and have prepared myself for it.

"We will see what the doctor says today, and if it's good news then you can start tomorrow" I explain to him and leave the room so he can spend time getting ready. I settle down at the dining table reading through some news on my phone as Marion put the food on the table. Ten minutes later Harry comes downstairs in his purple bathrobe.

"What happened to getting dressed?" I ask him as he find his way into the kitchen. He walks straight to the cabinets, not even looking at the food on the table. He grabs the box of 'coco pops', the mug of milk and a bowl and comes towards me. I pull out the chair besides me for him to sit down on, but he sits down on my lap instead. I give him a small kids to his neck, still curious on why he decided to ignore my order.

"My jeans don't fit anymore Louis. I only have this bathrobe. And it's your fault. You made me fat" he whines and fill his bowl with the unhealthy food he started to beg Marion to buy ever since he moved in here.

"Then we will buy some new. And you are not fat, you have a cute baby bump. You are perfect now love. Keep your head up" I tell him playing with his hair. He nods his head and slide into the chair besides me. I put on some butter and cheese to my slices of bread and start eating, always keeping a close eye on him. This must be one of the days where he feels unsure of himself and have a hard time feeling good enough. I just wished he could see himself with my eyes. If he did he would understand how kind and joyful he is. He would know how powerful he actually is when it comes to making people feel loved. You got a power to bring sun to my darkest day baby.