Harry Edward Styles:

Are you one of those running away when problems walk into your life or are you one of the beasts everyone hates for being so stubborn in every situation? I'm none of them. But if I was one I would be the first, my insecure side always letting others take the lead instead of being the beast myself. But think now; if the world was filled with just one type of problem solver, how would the solvers agree? Taking different roles in life, gives us the different views and a diversity to how we manage all the situations we come into. If everyone in this world was the stubborn one (Like Louis) then we wouldn't walk out of the meeting rooms because the discussions would just walk forwards and deep down in every single detail. On the other hand, if everyone was the quiet more insecure one then we would get nowhere because who would say the first word? Thanks for the roles. So, when my life gets hard I might enjoy being steered in a direction by someone who don't care about other judgements about him being a beast. I enjoy submitting to him, because he makes my life walk forwards when I myself don't feel strong enough to walk alone. Two opposites attract each other.

"But bunny you have to come home on a visit soon. I miss you" my mom spoke into the phone where I was lying in bed besides Louis. We had just had a good three rounds of kinky fuckery, and I couldn't tell you how much I would rather sleep now than talk with my mom. You know that's not the first person you think (or want to think) about after having sex.

"I will mom. I promise" I said cuddling my head more into Louis's chest. I loved the way he always would let me be the little spoon in our relationship. A pro with this lifestyle I would say.

"Anyways, how is the new job? I talked to Niall the other day and he said your boss has the reputation of being quite an asshole" she stated. I could laugh so loudly of the expression on Louis's face when the words left her mouth. His eyes wide. His mouth open. Shocked? If things go to plan Lou, this is going to be your mother-in-law, and she just called you an asshole. If she only knew that you sometimes actually are an asshole to someone, for example Tony, and how you love discipling her son I think she would kick you where it hurts.

"He can be a challenge I would say" I smirked, and Louis grabbed my butt stroking it lightly. A touch to my already sore ass. His face came closer to mine, and his lips separated.

"Watch it bunny" he whispered quietly, in a way my mom couldn't hear what he said.

"I will call you later mom, I'm so excited about finishing up my book" I told her, the book of a contract with Louis William Tomlinson.

"Which book are you reading? No wait.... Let me guess... Red, White & Royal Blue?" she asked and surprisingly she actually is right. I am reading that book when work and Louis is giving me enough time to settle down with a cup of tea to read. I told her she was right, and we shared a mom-son laugh, before hanging up.

"Bunny hum. Nice nickname. Might use it myself" Louis said lifting my head upwards to look into his eyes. My emeralds were now staring into his blue dreams. Together a teal dream.

"You might, Boo Bear" I mocked him. A soft teddy bear name for a strong, dominating, and intimidating man. How wonderful. He stared at me with his cold confused eyes.

"Don't play a game you are not ready to face Styles"

"Oh, I'm more than ready" for love, for nicknames, for boyfriends, for husbands, for roses and for chocolates.

"Oh, really then we can walk downstairs to sign a contract" for handcuffs, ropes, buttplugs, vibrators, floggers and the sexy four nipple clamps.

"Or we could sleep" I yawned, of course acting the yawn bigger than it naturally was. Louis gave my butt a spank and told me to get up. I did as told, taking with me the fluffy blanket I found in the guestroom when he showed me around in the house. The blanket was soft to my skin, and I cuddled it around me.