Louis William Tomlinson:

"Harry"

"Harry"

"Harry" my mind is pounding his name. I don't know where I am, and the beeping around me is making a headache appear in my head. I don't care though. I just want to wake up from this nightmare, open my eyes and see that he is safe.

"Louis?" A voice weakly says to my side. I try to open my eyes as good as I can and see a weak figure in front of me. I can recognise him, but it isn't who I need to see. I try to raise up from my bed to find him, but I cant see him. My breathing is catching up, and my tears start running. It feels like a fever is growing in my whole body, and I can't bear the feelings. Where is Harry? I need answers.

"Mr. Tomlinson you need to calm down. You've had a heart attack" a nurse or doctor tell me. They try to get me back to bed, and with help from Zayn they are successful much due to my irritation.

"I am going to have another real quick if you don't tell me where my husband is this instant" I yell. Zayn rubs my back telling me to calm down.

"Mr. Tomlinson I need you to be calm before I tell you"

"I am calm" I say breathing out slowly to show them how calm I actually are.

"Your husband is doing fine. He is being questioned by the police" the nurse told me.

"He is innocent for God sake. Get me him now" I order, and Zayn laugh a little at me telling me it's good to have me back, which makes me wonder how long I was in the nightmare for. How long my baby and our baby has been struggling on his own. Zayn must've read my thoughts and tell me I've been asleep for a day. A day where my baby was on his worst emotionally and I wasn't there for him.

"Was he raped Zayn?" I ask my friend with hurtful feeling growing in my chest waiting for his answer.

"No, Harry is a fighter Lou. You should've seen your baby when I got inside the room. Master Collins were tied down on the floor. Harry has some marks from the fight, but he got away" he explains, making me imagine Harry as the strong big fighter with make me smile. The smile grows bigger as I see my sunshine walk into the room and see me awake.

"Louis" he lets out a sob and comes close to me grabbing my hand. The tear is streaming down his cheek.

"I thought I lost you" he cries. I pull him closer by his hand and hug him. I make some space for him in my bed so he can cuddle into my chest.

"Likewise, baby" I tell him and kiss the top of his head.

"I might get jail time for hitting that man" he tells me not daring to look in my eyes.

"Oh, stop kidding Harry, you could never be put in prison. Has someone made an ultrasound of your stomach? We need to make sure star is doing okay" I laugh knowing that devil is trying to trick me.

"Yes and I got to know the gender" he tells me, which make me raise my eyebrow. I thought he didn't want to know the gender before the birth.

"And it is?"

"If you play with me tonight I will let you know" he smiles, and I can only think about what cheeky things I can do to his pale stunning body.

"I think a strong fighter do deserve to be pleased" I smirk.

"you guys are not alone int this room if you forgot" Liam jumps into the conversation. When did he and Niall arrive this room and how on earth did they get to know about this whole thing? Wait, where is that fucked up dominant now?

"Liam, what are you doing here?"

"I'm your brother and mom are on her way" he explains to me where he is sitting with Niall on his lap. The next four hours were spent with them babying me (which I have to add was a horrible moment), and Zayn explaining what happened to Matt Collins who attacked Harry at a "bar". Thankfully he is locked behind bars now, and wont get to mistreat any submissives or scare any dominants for that sake. The four hours were terrible, but it was nice to know someone cared about me enough to actually come visit.

"Excuse me miss, are you a doctor?" I ask the woman dressed in white, who is standing in the corner of the room observing the whole situation going on.

"Yes sir?"

"Let me have the papers"

"Which papers?"

"The going home ones of course. I'm not staying here a minute more than I have to" I tell her. She starts a whole explanation about how I'm going to leave against doctors orders, and how I should have a nurse at home, but I have a date tonight that is much more important. And I'm sure Harry won't give me a heart attack again anytime soon. I'm definitely going to be stricter with his rules about communication and honesty. When I finally got the papers I signed them off in one breath and got dressed. Marco insisted on driving us and Marion insisted on giving us a meal when we arrived home, saying she don't believe people get well by hospital food (just worse). We sat down and ate the delicious lasagne she made and drank a glass of wine each.

"I heard some rumours about you hitting a big dominant" I tell Harry placing my hand at his thigh. He put down his fork in surprise of my sudden touch and give me all attention he has.

"And how are you going to punish me for it sir?" he smirks joining my dirty talk. I move my hand up to his crotch and rub his dick through his cloths.

"I'm simply not going to punish you. I find it rather sexy that my submissive stood up for me and fought" I tell him standing up from my chair and grabbing his face with both of my hands. I attack his mouth with my lips and slide my tounge inside of his mouth playing around in every corner.

"Take me upstairs Lou" Harry moans through my tounge play. I nod telling him to run upstairs while I get something ready. I walk over to the freezer and pull out a bag of ice cubes. When I feel like enough time has passed by I walk into the playroom finding my husband on his knees.

"You look rather hot baby, I might need to cool you down before I touch you" I tell him taking one ice cube out of the bag and gently push it down on his skin behind is earlobe. I let the melting ice cube slide down his chest and press it on his nipples, making them hard. His body is getting wet for me, and is sensitive naked cock is growing hard and sensitive by my sensational play. I find a new colder ice cube and put it against his cock head and rub it up and down his length.

"Lou please" he begs.

"Are you cold enough for me to take you now?" I whisper into his ear and let the ice cube melt over his asshole. I push it gently inside of his hole, letting it melt inside of him.

"Daddy please. I need you to fuck me"

"Humm are you going to be a good boy and don't keep any more secrets for your daddy?" I ask him kissing his mouth hungerly.

"Yes daddy I promise"

"Hmmm I don't know if I believe you. You tend to frustrate me a lot with your lying and miscommunication"

"Please daddy I really want you to fuck me hard" he begs trying to reach for my arms so I can grab him up from his kneeling position and take him to bed.

"I'm going to go lay down on the bed, do you and she or he baby want to come and cuddle?" I ask him making him frustrated in his wait.

"Yes I and he will love for daddy to please us" he tells me, and I smirk knowing he just understood what I wanted answers too. I signalise for him to come and join me on bed. He sits down naked on my stomach and lean down to my face to kiss my lips. Our tounges fight their match in his mouth, and I constantly win making him whine and moan at the same time.

"Ride me princess" I order him. His eyes light up as I position my hard and longing dick under his hole so he can gently push himself down on me. When he has adjusted himself he starts moving slowly up and down.

"Come on slut. Faster. Please daddy's cock and show how fast you can be" I tell him as he moves faster. I can see his hair fly around in every direction, and his dick is hitting my stomach for each time my cock is fully inside his ass. A bit of cock torture for him is never against my mind.

"Please Lou touch me"

"Didn't hear"

"Please daddy touch your slut" he says and as his dirty words left his filthy mouth I grabbed his shaft with my hand and started to stroke it up and down until he spilled his milk on my stomach. I made him pull out just before I was going to cum myself so he could swallow my juice.

"Swallow it all and come and lick me clean" And all I could think about when he was on his knees besides me licking was; How would life be without this precious human riding both my feelings and dick?