Harry Edward Tomlinson:

"Where am I?" Louis is asking, looking around before realisation comes. I'm lying in bed beside him with Aster in my arms, watching him since I woke up an hour ago.

"I'm so sorry Harry" he says looking into my eyes.

"We will talk about it after breakfast. Zayn told me you need food after dropping"

"I didn't drop"

"Yes Mr. I'm a tough dom you did indeed drop yesterday, as well I heard you got your ass spanked by Zayn, so get your head over it, youre not always so tough" I tell him laughing a little. He rolls his eyes and try to get up from bed, but he can't walk straight.

"Okay lean on me" I tell him and grab his arm, walking him to the kitchen and help him sit down as I make some simple toast and scrambled eggs.

"Thank you" he says as I put a cup of tea in front of him. I stare at him as he plays around with his food.

"I might aren't a dominant, but I know someone who could've made you eat if I have to"

"Don't want food" he whines and push it away.

"Okay let's talk then. I believe you found my wedding ring yesterday since you are wearing it right now. I'm not coming back to you if you don't change the way you talked to me yesterday. If you truly want what you told me yesterday you are free to leave me and get back to your boys, but I wont have myself being treated like a housewife nor a slave. We need to be equal when we discuss important things Louis, if we aren't, this will never work"

"I know and I'm terribly sorry Harry. I wished I hadn't done it, and I didn't understand what I had done until Zayn made me realize. I'm so stuck in my own head I didn't think about your feelings baby"

"You haven't deserved to call me that nickname"

"Sorry H, I will try everything I can to make you feel happier with me. I will give up the lifestyle, I will quit my job, whatever just don't leave me"

"Louis I'm not asking you to quit your life, I'm just asking to be a part of it"

"Can you please come home so I can be better for you? I really want to be the husband you have dreamt of Harry"

"I don't think you can ever be the one I've dreamt of, because he is perfect, and no one in this world fit the description. But my clear thoughts are telling me that you are the right man for me Louis, and if we set clear goals for our family and our relationship then we can do it, but I can't do it alone, I need you on my team, not as my boss"

"I can do that" Louis smile and take a sip of his now cold tea.

"Isn't that cold?"

"It's alright. I deserved it"

"Sure, you did. While Zayn punished your butt, I needed to punish you as well"

"Don't be cheeky baby" he says, and I walk to his side of the table, sitting myself down on his lap, grabbing his neck with my hand, and kissing down on his lips.

"God I love you" Louis tells me.

"I love you too" and I will forever do so.