Harry Edward Styles:

Placing one book by the other on the bookshelf. Organized after size and colour, just as I like it. We have started to get settled into our new apartment now. For me and Niall London gave us a glimpse of new opportunities that wasn't easy to find back home in Holmes Chapel. Here are more possibilities of getting to know people, experience life and getting interesting jobs. We did think about moving to Manchester, but a good reason that our decision fell on London was Niall's boyfriend Liam, who lives here. Niall would have the best opportunity to spend time with his boyfriend and get to know his family better. He would have the chance to start a life here, with people he loves. I'm still a bit nervous about moving here, not really sure I'm doing the right thing for myself. I'm feeling a bit anxious, what if I can't feel at home here? I miss my momma quite much already. I decided to call her to hear her safe, loving, and caring voice.

"Hi bunny, how are you and Niall doing?" she asked as she answered my call. 'Bunny' is her nickname for me. Everyone she knows wonder why she tweets a lot of rabbit emojis on her page. Well now you know.

"Fine I guess" I told her, not sounding very confident in my answers.

"Look love, you will get used to it after a while. I know you are not a fan of changes but try to not hide away. Maybe you will meet someone handsome?" She tried to convince me. I know she deep inside her know I've never had a boyfriend, which I'm both okay and sad about. I feel okay knowing I for sure wouldn't be ready for it and the fact I've never found someone I like yet. But still it forms some sad vibes inside of my soul; who hasn't had a boyfriend by twenty-two? I just want to be like everyone else. I mean many probably have just had sad romances by my age, and I don't want one of those, but not being called 'the virgin' of the group would be great.

"Yeah I will try my best mom. I found a job advertisement online today. It's a company called TEH who looks for a personal assistant" I told her. She sounded excited for me and told me I should at least apply for the job. I needed an income while living here. I sat down by my computer and opened Google Docs to start writing a CV and an application. I used a measure form to help me write a good application, and it went fine till 'good personal qualities' was asked. I mean I love books and cooking, but I don't think that will help me get far in the job as a personal assistant.

"NIALL" I yelled. I need some help now, it's a necessarily for my own narcissism.

"What? Is someone finally asking you on a date?" He asked walking into my bedroom. He threw himself into the bed and took a good 2/3 of the bed away from me. I would hate this guy, if he wasn't my bestfriend, my only friend really.

"No, I need to write good qualities about myself in this job application" I said rolling my eyes of his comment. I know Niall, you want to go on double dates, you want to go on vacation together. I hear you, and I want that too, the right man just isn't here.

"Oh. You are caring, arrive precisely, do as told well mostly, write very good, effective, make good coffee" he mumbled saying thing after thing about me that was good. I don't know if he really meant those for me, or it was the typical 'this is good to write in an application' words. Who wouldn't love the perfect employee? Anyways I scribbled down what he said in the application, reading through it to make sure it was written with good grammar and spelling.

"Harry, they will love you" Niall said as he read through it and clicked send for me. Did he really have to do that? I wasn't ready to get it sent off yet. I didn't put in my last name yet.

"Anyways Harry, Liam is coming over tonight. Please join us for movie night" Niall said staring into my eyes with his puppy eyes, the symbol of him wanting something he knew I would say 'no' to. Who would volunteer to see a movie together with a couple, and be a third wheel?

"Fine, but no romantic movie"

"No, we are only watching Titanic" Niall laughed. God, this is going to be a hell of a night. By eight p.m. Liam had arrived our apartment with two big pizzas. Is one of them for Niall himself? Because I can't eat a quarter of one pizza alone. One of the pizzas was thankfully Margarita, which I love. I'm trying to eat less and less meat.

"So, Harry have you found a job yet?" Liam asked me after Titanic sank and all of our tears had dried.

"I sent an application today but haven't heard anything yet" I told him and then ate the last bite of my now cold pizza.

"Tell me how it goes, if you don't get it I could always use a personal trainer at my gym" he told me. Yeah me as a personal trainer. I don't think that would be a good idea. I let my head rest on Niall's shoulder as they were having a couple conversation together. Not long after I feel my brain get heavy by todays many thoughts. I let my eyes close and fell into sleep.