Harry Edward Styles:

Wondering heights, how high or how low can you go without losing yourself on the way to the goal? How much of yourself can you give to others, without losing control of your own needs, wants and existence. It's a question of the difference of willingly and forced submission. Turn it around. How much can you gain by giving yourself to another human? Alone you see one side of the story, alone you have each and all emotions by yourself. Now you're heart is owned by someone else too. To share pain, to share emotions of want and desperations. You are no good alone.

"You are going out with Louis? When did that happened Haz, you never tell me anything these days" Niall blamed me. What should've I told him? 'Oh, hi Niall, tonight I'm going with my boss, who is by the way now my dominant, to a BDSM club to learn how people submit'. He would freak out if I put it like that.

"Yes, we are simply going to have dinner together Niall" I told him. Louis don't do the love thing, so I'm sure he wouldn't love it if I told Niall that he was my boyfriend. And then Niall would tell Liam, who is Louis brother, and then the whole family would know it by the end of the day. In the end of the hallway, I would stay as the man of the actions Louis would hated to had happened.

"Dinner? Sounds more like a date to me" he argued from his seat in the couch where he was watching "The fall" with a few Mc Donald's burgers by his side. As a personal trainer Liam hasn't really taught Niall the big loving lesson of eating healthy food, like a good salad.

"It's not a date Niall. Get over it" I told him. Which kind of date included floggers, spankings and buttplugs? I wonder if Louis is going to use some of those things, instruments? on me tonight. Do I want him to use them? My whole body is tingling when I'm thinking about it, and without purpose I'm biting on my lip.

"Anyways, those pants look very tight on you. Are you showing off for the boss you are not going on a date with?" Niall mocked me. I was wearing some black skinny jeans with a black t-shirt, much to Louis want. He bought the whole outfit after all. It must be some kind of dress code of the club we are going to. 'RED' it's called, and Louis's best friend Zayn is owning it. Louis told he had some kind of private playroom there as well, whatever that was supposed to mean.

"No" I said rolling my eyes and picking up my keys from the kitchen counter. I said a simple 'goodbye' to Niall and walked down the stairs from our ninth floor apartment. Outside the front doors of the apartment building Louis was standing against his car, waiting for me.

"Hi princess, you look wonderful" he said and pulled me against him, letting both of his hands rest around my waist. A small kiss was placed to my mouth. His sweet taste filling my mouth. His tounge moving inside of mine, fighting, and winning the dominance. Mine couldn't ask for the control of his mouth. I felt myself moaning into his mouth by his deep and powerful kiss. When my sounds escaped Louis pulled away from the kiss and took my hand in his guiding me over to the passenger seat. He opened and closed the door, just like a gentlemen in the romance books would. I mentally slapped myself for having that thought, reminding myself what Louis wanted us to be.

"Are you ready to taste the new life of yours?" Louis asked me placing a hand on my thigh and started the engine. As he pulled into the traffic, I felt myself getting nervous. This was until now just a thought, something coming up in my dreams, sometimes in my nightmares, but now I was sitting in this car with him besides me on the way to experience the real version of it.

"Yes sir" I answered letting my eyes rest on the view of London streets we were passing through. Louis lived in Kensington, while me and Niall lived in Brixton. The club was in Chelsea. It was a 25 minute drive from where I lived. I kept quiet most of the drive not starting any conversation. The sounds of the radio did most of the talking from both ends. Ed Sheeran did the work with 'Bad Habits', 'Shivers' and 'Shape of you'.