Harry Edward Styles:

Progression isn't a flat line for sure, nor is it a straight line pointing 90 or 45 degrees to the success. If you find the staircase, you find the progression. Taking one step by the other. In between a little break to caught your breath, think, and get ready for new challenges that will need your strength and motivation for more progression. It's a fine line between to do and to not do, but trying could never hurt, could it?

Dark buildings with only some windows with lights. The traffic through London this late night is going slowly, when I hoped it could go so much faster. Every time I feel Louis holding my heart with his, he breaks through the calm, safe and loving atmosphere with the mention of his stupid contract. Like it all just was a business deal he would feel better with accomplishing. Like I was no human, with feelings. The thoughts want to escape the brain and turn into tears, the heart wants to bleed behind closed curtains, and my stomach wants to puke on the contract for ruining the most precious moments that I thought only could exist in my daydreams but did in fact happened in my real life.

"Harry love, you have to stay awake" Louis shook my shoulder gently with his left hand, keeping the right one steady on the steering wheel.

"I'm tired Lou, I just want to go home" I let out through my yawn. His lifestyle truly had started to show its effects on me physically and emotionally. Being his obedient submissive wasn't as easy as I thought.

"You can stay with me tonight. I want to keep an eye on you" his hand stroking my thigh gently forwards and then backwards. Why has every touch of an effect of making me feel safe and loved? Why couldn't he mean what I feel with his gestures?

"I'm not a baby, don't need someone to babysit me" I mocked.

"I know very well you are not a baby Harold, I just don't want you to go in to sub drop because of lack of aftercare" he explained, with his brow raised trying to reach the skies in the heaven.

"I didn't understand a word of what you just said, but I really need to go home. I got work tomorrow Louis, I need cloths and my computer" I argued. I knew his blood was pushing fast through his veins trying to not let out his steam. He didn't like me going against his orders, he would say he made them for 'my best' 'for a reason'.

"If you at any point feel sad Harry, I need you to call me right away, understood?"

"Yes... are we there yet?" I was getting impatient to get out and cry myself to sleep now. Looking into his eyes is all I want, but I can't do it to myself, I would only get attached to something I know I only have until the 28th of September.

"In around five minutes. You know you really have to get better at calling me daddy"

"Feels weird when we aren't playing" I told him honestly.

"You call me sir in the office all the time Harry"

"That's different" I told him, making him roll his eyes at me. While we listed to "SNAP" by Rosa Linn in the car. Singing "still in my heart" makes sense, because how can someone you once loved leave your heart forever? The memories will still me there, won't them?

Mom: Niall told me you got a boyfriend Harry. Why didn't you tell me? You and this boyfriend of yours are coming to Chesiree for dinner tomorrow evening.

"Uhm Louis?" I asked the loving man who had just parked outside my apartment building and is now going to freak out and run away from me when I ask him to meet my parents. Louis made it clear he wasn't going to be more of a boyfriend to me than a fake one to convince Niall and Liam it was a true loving relationship.