Harry Edward Styles:

The elevator is closing, my eyes are now unable to look back at him and stare one last second on his handsome body. His muscles. His longing blue eyes. His hard safe touch to my hand. I felt so intimidated by his presence, but it's never felt righter. I'm starting off from the wrong line, from what should never happen. I might not ever be able to stop staring at him, even though he might be straight, might not like me back. There just is something about him that does something to me that I've never felt before. I felt so nervous before the interview, and my plan was to run out of the building as fast as I could when it ended, but it changed. I couldn't move. I didn't want to. His soul was too addictive for me to make a move. I wanted to stay there, in front of him, for him.

"Harry, how did the interview go?" Niall asked as I walked into our apartment. The whole bus ride home I spent reading through the work contract his secretary had sent me.

"Good, I got the job" I told him smiling. He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over to hug me. A good Niall hug is always something my heart and soul need. It's one of the things I love with him as a friend. His loving and sweet caring creature.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. When do you start?" he asked. I was already freaking out enough about starting off already tomorrow. I didn't know anything about the company yet, and what was I even supposed to wear, and take with me?

"Tomorrow" I spoke.

"So how was 'the Louis Tomlinson'?" he curiously asked me. He was a sexy beast. But I couldn't say that to Niall.

"He was alright I guess"

"Alright? You must admit he is sexy Harry" Niall said. Really? Isn't he dating Liam? Is he going to be cheating on him with his brother?

"Yeah yeah sure" I said walking into my bedroom to do some research. I googled 'Louis Tomlinson' and a whole Wikipedia page came up about him, telling about how successful and rich he was. What caught my eyes, was that there was no mention or any pictures of him and a partner. A man like him could never have been single for his whole life. That shouldn't be legal. After writing down some important facts about his company, I looked through my closet trying to figure out what I should wear for work. I didn't really have any suit other than the one I wore today. Choosing the same suit two days in a row wouldn't impress him I'm sure. Would it be very weird to go with some black suit pants and a pink knitted sweater? Another problem being my underwear. I have gotten used to wearing lace panties, a part of my likings, but that could never be appropriate in an office like Tomlinson's.

"Niall, can I borrow some boxers from you?" I asked him. It wasn't the first time I asked him something like this, and by now he had gotten used to it. We shared most of our things already, so this wasn't any issue.

"Yes, but why don't you just wear your panties? I'm sure no one would know Harry" he spoke. Niall knew about my liking for wearing more feminine cloths. I always thought the female department in clothing stores had more beautiful cloths than the men's. While the men department had t-shirts and suits in grey, black, and blue, the women's department had everything in the most impressive and beautiful colours like pink, purple, yellow and orange.

"I'm just scared someone will find out. I want to make a good impression"

"Well wearing panties is something they wont know and it will only make you feel more yourself" he said defending my real self to my now insecure self. He is right. Wearing panties has always been me. I feel pretty in them, while boxers and briefs make me feel like wearing a huge cover.

"You're right. Thank you Niall" I smiled and decided to go with what he advised me to. I laid out a pearl necklace, the pink sweater, black suit pants and a pair of Chelsea boots on my chair in my bedroom and went to get ready for bed. This whole research and clothing search took me a good six hours. Now I needed some beauty sleep to calm myself down for tomorrow's challenges.