Harry Edward Styles:

Everyone gets that one time where everything feels dark and wrong. A little depressed. Some days I'm the loser, where everyone else smiles like a winner. It's hard to get out of the bed to fake a smile for you, sounding like a winner to please. Everything is backwards, not the same as it used to. It's hard to find a place to hide no matter how hard I try. Watching myself become a shadow of someone else, the one I didn't want to become. The weight of your own heart is too much to bear, but things will not always be like this. It's just a bad day, not a bad life.

"Good morning sun" Louis is gently rubbing my cheeks where I lay beside him in his bed. I fell asleep in his office late last night, and he took me home to him. The smell of scrambled eggs and toast is running into my nose and deep down to my stomach. I'm quickly awake, and let the smile show on my face.

"I asked Marion to make Harry's favourite breakfast. Hope you don't mind" he softly laughed at my inhales of the wonderful smell. He moved closer to me and played with my nose with his own. His warm breath against my lips, activating them, letting them want his.

"What do you want Harry hmm?"

"I want you to kiss me" I begged, and as I hoped he was in his pleasing mood today. His wet lips placed on mine, entering my mouth with his tounge. Playing with mine.

"Are you sore?" Louis asked grabbing my buttcheek. The office sex from yesterday.

"mhmmm" I moaned trying to reach for his lips again, but he left me longing for them in bed. He was now standing up reaching for his t-shirt and a pair of boxers. His hard cock pointing towards me. I wonder if it's begging for me right now. I raised up from bed myself and walked towards Louis. I sat down on my knees and took my hand around his shaft.

"What are you doing baby?" he asked petting my head.

"I want to taste you"

"Okay, be a good little slut and suck" he demanded, and I didn't wait a second to obey his order. I put my lips around his hard leaking cock, and let it slowly go deeper into my mouth. Louis grabbed my hair and pressed himself deeper down. I choked on his cock as he deepthroated me.

"You look so sexy on your knees" he moaned through his heavy breaths. A few more fast sucks were all it took for me to get my gift. Just like a kitty getting her milk.

"My parents are hosting a party tonight, and my mother is forcing me to make an appearance. Liam told her about you, so you are coming too" Louis spoke pulling his boxers up.

"You want me to meet your parents?" I asked shocked. I knew he was up to meet mine for my sake, but he has always been so 'it's a contract' that I didn't even think I would ever have to think about a father or mother in law.

"Want to and have to is two different things" he spoke roughly.

"Get dressed and come downstairs" he spoke before walking out of the room closing the door after him. I was now left alone with a hard cock, shocked mind and sad feelings. I decided to take a long shower to irritate him, only because he didn't show any care against me. When I reached the kitchen he stared me up and down, with an irritated sight as expected.

"Took you long enough. Sit down and eat" he pointed to the chair besides him. I gladly sat down as Marion handed me a plate with what she knew was my favourite breakfast dish. She smiled at me and asked if I slept well. I had a long chat with her while I ate as Louis was still irritated with me.

"You are staying home today. A man is coming over to cut your hair and fix a suit for you" Louis told me as he was ready to leave for work.

"I have a suit and I like my hair" I argued. He raised his brow instant.

"You are having a new suit to please me and cut your hair to make a perfect hairstyle tonight. Be a good submissive and do as told"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

"You better be a good boy while I'm away" his last words before he walked out the door together with Marco. Me and Marion decided to spend the day baking buns and cinnamon rolls instead of chilling and doing what Louis would be pleased with. She wasn't sure it was a great idea, but I decided it was.

"Harry" Marion yelled from the entrance while I was taking the last buns out of the oven.

"Yes?"

"The tailor and the hairstylist are here" she announced.

"Okay....." I placed the buns on the counter and walked to met the guys.

"I didn't know I had to wash your hair too" the hairstylist said as he stared at me. I did wash it this morning anyways, so I don't know what he is speaking about.

"Good that you don't have to then"

"I do. You are covered in wheat" he spoke, and I looked into the mirror seeing how I was white all over my face, hair, and cloths. I blushed and told them I would take a shower and join them after a little while. During my shower I tried to control myself from not calling Louis to tell him to get his expensive tailor and hairdresser the hell out of my mind. The men were carrying Gucci bags. Gucci. I do not want to be a sugar baby. The only thing stopping me was Louis words 'be a good boy'. I therefore let them do their job and kept the thoughts out of my head.

"You look good babe" Louis asked arriving home from work studying my hair and suit. The stupid tailor didn't even let me take off the suit, scared I wouldn't be able to put it on myself.

"Why did you have to make this so expensive?"

"Any problems?" he laid down his bag and crossed his arms.

"I don't want you to spend money on me like that. You could've saved so many poor children instead"

"Or I could dress up my baby"

"That's not my point"

"I know, but this my decision" he argued.

"But I don't want it"

"Are you arguing with me right now Harry?"

"Maybe I am? What are you going to do about it?" I challenged.

"I could do so much. Pull down your pants and boxers and bend over the counter. I will be back" he ordered and left. Of course, he would think about sex when we argue, not a solution. It took a minute before he got back.

"Do we even have time for this? Shouldn't we leave?" I asked him seeing the clock had turned 7 p.m. and the party was due to start 8 p.m.

"I'm not going to fuck you" he stated, and my mind didn't understand what his words meant before I felt a big plug entering my butt. When it was fully inside he smacked my ass three times before grabbing my hardening cock.

"Not done yet. Stand still" he whispered into my ear.

"I promised to lock you up" he showed me the chastity device in his hand. I hoped he had forgotten this by now. He pulled the ring around my shaft and put the tube up. Then he put the key in and locked it.

"Have fun straining in your cock cage tonight you naughty little boy" he smirked and placed the keys in his pocket.

"But"

"No buts, or yes your butt is going to feel good or bad" he laughed.

"How long?"

"As long as it please me"

"It hurts"

"You will get used to it eventually" he spoke and went to get dressed himself. I studied the device to find out if there was some easy way to escape my prison, but there was no way, and I was imprisoned for an amount of time I don't know.