Harry Edward Styles:

It's not about what you can live without, it's all about what you want to live with.

His soft and warm hands gently running down my spine, my shivers of excitement of his existence in the room. It's in these surroundings I know he wants me. Behind the dark curtains he shows me who badly he needs me, to taste, to smell and to be inside. The game is always better with him. And I'm always ready to beg for it, to take it, to rest it on my fingertips, to taste it and feel it out. I'm always in, right now. Just give what I need, and I will obey every command of yours.

"I'm going to drive you crazy" Louis whispers into my mouth as we are kissing roughly in the elevator on our way up to the third floor. The sex beast inside of Louis mind has become a physical beast, and I'm feeling like the beauty ready to please him enough to become the prince.

"You can try" I challenged him. His hands roughly grabbed me and pulled me against the elevator wall. The quick actions catching me with surprise.

"Your mouth is so filthy today" he spoke while rubbing my crotch through my pants with one of his hands.

"Tell me you don't like it" and as I believed he smirked. The pling of the elevator reaching it's destination, and the doors opening. Louis don't care, and honestly I couldn't care much myself. I'm way too busy being held against a wall getting pleased by a hungry bear. And let me tell you, this is exactly where I want to be.

"Sirs" a third voice distraction our hot kiss. Louis pulls way, and I'm suddenly down on the floor with my feet. The third man standing there with wide eyes staring at us. In the reflection of some mirrors in the elevator I can see my hair in every direction, and a darkening hickey on the left side of my neck. The man must have gotten the sight of his life, or the trauma.

"This elevator is not available" Louis sparks and click the 'close the doors' button at the elevator panel. I can't stop myself from laughing, seeing him like this was hilarious.

"Uhm I'm sorry" the man said and quickly left the hallway. Poor guy. Seeing Louis rubbing my dick through my pants must be shocking and eye wakening for him.

"That was fun, a bit of humiliation of you. Think about if you were naked when that man saw you"

"You got scary thoughts"

"I know, and you like it"

"How could you possibly know that?" I mocked him. He stared me down with intense eyes.

"The way you turn the question into mocking instead of a confident no, the reason to your hardening cock, to your heavier breath. I can sense all of your body language baby. I know you better than you do yourself" for each of his explanations a hand on the body part he is describing.

"So, what if I do like this kinky shit?" I halfway irritated asked him, not letting him know all of my shame. How would people you know thing of you if they knew you liked your dominant to tie you up and fuck you recklessly?

"Then I'm very pleased" he smiled with his cockiness spreading from top to toe. His eyes of confident self-joy, and his whole body acting like a horny animal ready for it's prize.

"I'm not" I said with my arms crossed, my mouth pouting.

"Oh, and why is that you little brat?" he asked placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to himself.

"Because you haven't fucked me yet even though you told me in the car you got no control, and you couldn't contain this anymore" of course I remember still what his words were. They've been stuck in my head (both the one with the brain and the one leaking) ever since they left his hungry mouth. He knows how to turn me hungry too.

"I really can't, my balls are turning blue, and as a submissive you should know you are failing your task to take care of me" he says as we reached room 328, the only room that wasn't taken if you are to believe Louis words. But his obsession with 28 are too clear to believe he didn't get this room for a reason. He is pressing the key card to the locking system, and the doors open. He grabs one of mine hands are gently shove me inside the room.

"Get on your knees" he commands. I let myself fall to the floor, and my palms are laying on my thighs. My eyes staring down on the floor. His shoes come into my vision.

"I want you to wear your collar today Harry" he says and wait a while with doing anything. I don't understand why he isn't doing anything.

"Remember to answer with your colours or 'yes daddy', you are already in enough trouble boy" I quickly answer with 'green daddy'. Never in my self-doubting life I would believe I could live with someone degrading me like he did with the nickname 'boy', but here I am feeling like I could cum from just that one single word coming from him. The feeling of the leather collar is appearing around my neck, and I'm not hating it like I should. The only difference is that he is attaching a leash to it.

"Now I got the wild boy under control, this way you wont be able to pull anymore stunts today, will you little one?" he groaned through his moans of seeing me like this. He is walking me with me on all fours. The humiliations getting close to my brain; this was exactly how the dog boys in the club walked, just with the dog masks I don't have on. The ones I was rude to, and the ones who lived their life not like they must, but how they wanted to, and now I'm liking the humiliation Louis is putting on me. I judged myself.

"No daddy. I'm sorry I've been so rude to everyone" I let out a small whimper and cry.

"Someone learned their lesson, good boy" he smiled at me and pulled my leash, so I got close to him, and then he pulled into a warm and loving kiss.

"So, what do you say Harry, should I let you cum tonight or just use you for my pleasure?"

"Whatever pleases you daddy" I obedient answered. Louis started to undress one by one piece of clothing from my body. I'm naked and couldn't be more sensitive in front of him, but I'm confident and I've never been more ready for what he has to give me.

Louis is grabbing my cock and rubbing it slowly up and down. My pre-cum already leaking out of my dick and making a wet spot on the duvets. He is kissing my neck passionate, not caring what anyone will think, just living in the moment of pleasure and joy between me and him.

"Ready to take me in?" he is asking me with two fingers going in and out of my ass. I whine of his sudden disappear of my mouth.

"I'm going to kiss you so much more baby, I love kissing you so much" he says and push himself in. The kinky sex is suddenly away, and he is going slowly in and out while fighting for his dominance in my mouth as we play in my mouth. I laugh in our kiss.

"I'm close daddy" I moan into his mouth

"Me too, and I'm going to cum in your ass while you can enjoy your ruined orgasm" he laughs, not getting a laugh back. I can live without cumming, but I want to live with it. As his dick is pulsing inside my hole and letting one by one shot of his milk fill up my hole I feel like I'm going to explode. He pulled out and laid down beside me like we were both pleased and finished. Like we were ready for sleep, but believe me Louis, I'm nowhere able to sleep with my dick begging like this.

"Hmmmmm ohhhh mmmmmm" I moaned as Louis was texting on his phone. It's been five minutes of cuddling in bed and my thoughts are still dirty minded.

"Harry?" he stared down at me

"Yes?" I said as I had just cummed my juice out.

"Did you just come untouched?"

"Uhm yeah I think I did. Please don't punish me, I couldn't hold it"

"I've never been with a guy who could come untouched. You got a talent babe. Might need to lock this cock up if this is going to happen often though"

"Not the chastity discussion again" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to win you over before you know it. And then your dick will be all mine" and he is already winning me over.