Harry Edward Tomlinson:

Monday mornings, always making their worst appearance. There is never a greyer sky than the mood you wake up with, and the tired eyes you fall asleep with, only at Monday mornings.

"You got married, why wasn't I invited Harry?" Niall asks. He arrived at my office before I did, and is now standing here irritated, as Liam is trying to find his brother to shout on. I just hope my mom and Robin hasn't found out yet. It would be too hard to explain my, our, actions to them.

"It just happened I guess"

"You didn't do it in Texas?" he mocked me. Of course, I would never do it in Texas Niall, I'm not a stupid drunkard either. What do you think about me in that small head of yours?

"You got married Harry?" Tony asks approaching us too. The first Monday as a married man and everyone is standing over me like I'm some sort of a criminal. Even though it isn't very sweet to get married in someone else's wedding, I'm still loving the life as a married man. Louis gave me the most unbelievable moans during our wedding night. From the humiliation in the reception to the way he tied me down on the bed with open curtains out to the street. I was all on his mercy. And I just can't understand how I was so critical to people loving this.

"Ehm yes, this Saturday" I tell them thankfully being interrupted by the phone calling. I picked it up and answered.

"Harry Edward Styles? How can I help you?" I say and wait for the caller to tell me which god they are for interrupting this horrendous questions on a Monday morning. Remind me in the future to give them some karma.

"I'm Doctor Marsh's assistant. I'm calling to remind you that you've lost your last three appointments with your doctor for your regular check-up. Would you be able to come in this afternoon?" the person says. Even more not good questions, great.

"Can I reschedule it for another week? I'm honestly so busy these days" I say going through my calendar on my phone. This Saturday Louis is finally bringing me back to the club and in his mind I need some "training" in obedience before he can take me there again, so this week he is going to work on my submissive side.

"We will advice you not to wait too long, but a week is fine" she tells me, and we decide to reschedule for Monday next week. Gives me plenty of time to play with Louis, and hopefully a better Monday morning next week. I hang up and get to work, but the two assholes are still standing there in front of me waiting for their answers.

"Someone needs to work Niall" I say hinting to the fact that I have to work, and he should go do something himself.

"I will haunt you down on Saturday. You are mine" he says pointing to me.

"Actually, I'm Louis's this Saturday and every other day. But I can fit you in on Sunday"

"Okay Sunday. Don't be late. And you Thomas can join us. I'm sure you want answers too"

"His name is Tony Niall, Tony" I mock him before he says a small sorry to Tony and then leaves together with Liam who just finished his conversation with Louis. Compared to Niall he looked calm. Maybe Louis was cleverer on giving good answers than I am.

"Harry, my office" Louis says from his open door. I roll my eyes thinking I finally got to do the work I was planning on, but he interrupted me. I walk into his office and close the door behind me.

"I really don't have time to kisses Lou" I tell him

"I'm your boss"

"But if I don't do my work I will get fired by the boss"