i left my father house

I don't know why why our fathers keep their friends in our own home. I am moon and this is my story. My fathers friend came to live in our house it was almost one month we were living with him. I was very angry from my father's friend why he wasn't going back to his house. I used to ask my mom daily that "why isn't he's not going and when will he go ?". My mom didn't give me any answer but by looking her face i was feeling that she wanted to give me answer but i don't know why she wasn't giving me any answer.One day I went to his room and said to him "why don't you go to your own house you know you are disturbing us!". He didn't said anything to me and ignored me. By looking at his face he was really angry and then I went downstairs closed his room door and started listening that what he was up to. He called my father and told him "your daughter said to me she's being disturbed becuase of me and I think I should leave this house and I will also not give you money." I listened everything and I was very shocked that he was threatening my father and what was about the money. Suddenly he came out of the room and packed his bags and looked at me and whispered "I am leaving so now you should enjoy right". After sometime my father came home he was shouting "where the hel is moon!". I came outside and said "yes dad! I am here what happened why are you shouting?". My father answered "oh! So here you are". He further said "do you know what the hel did you do!,why you make my friend to leave this house ?. Tell me!,who the hel! you think you are Haa?!. I answered him "look dad he was one man and alone he wasn't with his family and he was living with us and we are ladies you said to us na we should feel safe in our home but how can we feel safe in our own home in the presence of that man?, now tell me dad?. He answered me "I don't care about you guys! He was helping me to get back my business on the path, he was giving me money and now he isn't giving me those money becuase of you only, now tell me what I should do with you ?". I answered him " so! You don't care about us, you only care about your business,money and career really dad!?, are you the father who their was a  time when you loved me alot I was your life are you the same father Haa tell me, tell me na dad are you the same father?". He didn't said anything he was completely quiet his eyes was telling like he was feeling guilty. After some time he replied "get out of my house" when I listened these words I was shocked I asked him "what! What did you said ?". He again said to me but this time he said in a shouted voice "just fucking get out of my house!". I was just flattered my mind was mouf that what I should said to him and then I replied to him "ok! OK dad if you want to leave me this house I will leave, bye mom, bye brother and sister we will not meet again".  By saying all this I left my dad's house forever.