moon ex return

I was frustrated where the hell Brandon has gone. I was checking for him everywhere. Suddenly i found a note something was written on it. I sat on a bed and rode it "moon I am really sorry I have to go back there's alaot of work of myen came so I have to leave as soon as possible but I promise I will came back but for a long time". From your love Brandon. I then get ready and came downstairs. Mack was staring at our empty room and he gave me idea "mam can't we rent this room to a couple from this you can earn so much". I started thinking and gave him order "ok! You look for a couple who can lice in this room". I then went for office. I was working and busy with my stuff and then I got a call it was Brandon "hey! Sweetheart what are you doing I just wanted to say to you that I have arrived here safely". I didn't answer him and declined the call. After sometime I got a call from mack "mam I have got a couple they were looking for a room and they decided to come here so you are coming to recieve them?". I answered him"ok I am on my way". I declined the call and came to home and saw a lady was standing infront of my home. I approach her "hello how can I help you ?". She said "oh so is this your home? I loved it and we are here to take your room in a rent". I said "oh so you are that girl yeah but where is your husband or boyfriend?". She said "he's inside". Then she look at the door and said "oh! Here he is". I take a look and shake his hand "hii" I suddenly stopped when I look at his face "you".