met brandon

I pick up his call he was worried about something. I said "yes! How may I help you?". He answered "hey! Thank God you answered my call I was just thinking you will not recieve it". I cut his conservation and ask him "I don't have much time just tell me what work you want from me?". He said "ok! I want you to meet me I want to give you the whole clarification". I was just thinking what I should do then I realise he deserves another chance and a clarifications of him so I said to him "ok tell me where you want me to meet you". He said "I am at your home come and we will meet their". I started driving faster and arrived at my house. I looked Brandon was sitting with Henry and roomi. I settle next to them and said to roomi and Henry "can you guys leave me and Brandon will talk about something". They left. I said to him "so give me the whole clarification about yourself". He started saying and I was just listening "look moon! She was my crush and I didn't have any intentions about being with her or sleeping with her but everything was an accident I didn't wanted to do such things I swear please believe me moon you are my love and I can't replace you". He hold my hands but I don't know why I wasn't feeling anything I was just really confused he further said "Moon! Please give me one last chance I know I don't deserve it but please, please give me one last chance". Henry was listening to us he hasn't any idea what was going on I said to Brandon "I think you should go and I will give you my answer after sometime". He left and Henry came to me I started crying alot Henry hugged me and said to me "don't worry everything will be fine". I was just thinking now what I should do should I give Brandon a chance or should I not.