he called me

I picked up saying "yes! Hello how can I help you ?". Brandon was shock from my behaviour. He asked "what happen moon? I thought you would say hey my love I missed you so much but you are talking to me so rudely". I answered him "so what I should do you never use to call me nor you talk to Mr I don't know why ". He told me then "I am coming to meet you in Canada". I got happy and excited my mood change into seconds. I asked "when are you coming here?". He said "after few days when my holidays will be started". I said "ok then I am waiting for that day but now I have to go to a meeting we will talk later". I declined the call and drive car. Suddenly a lady came infront of my car she hit by me I got outside to watch her. "I am really really sorry are you fine ?". She said "yeah don't worry I am fine". I saw her wound and say to her "you are hurt I think we should go to the hospital". I take her in my car and we went to the hospital. After some time she get her treatment. We were off to our house so she asked from me "what is your name?". I answered "my name is moon and what about you?" She answered "my name is jeyda". I asked from her "and what do you do". She answered "I don't do anything just do parties and enjoy". She then asked "can we be friends ?". I was shattered becuase I didn't have any friend in Canada so by thinking this I said her "yes! Why not". And we both shake hands her home was their we exchange our numbers and she went to her home I drive towards my way home. I reached their saw roomi she was sitting and just telling me about her day. It was night so I said to mack "go and get her sleep". Then I was sitting alone in a TV lounge. My phone rang it was jeyda I picked up saying "hello" she said "yeah moon can you come to pick me up we have to go to party". Usually I don't like parties but she was my friend so I can't say her no so I said to her "ok jeyda just give me sometime I will arrive their". Declined the call and went to get ready. Picked jeyda from her home she was impressed with my look. She said "wohoo! You are looking like a lit today". I also complicate her and we arrived at our destination. Their were many people drinking dancing smoking. I was just furious and then jeyda waved at a guy he came to her and started kissing her. Then she told me "he's my boyfriend Henry and Henry she's moon the girl from the car I told you". He said "oh! So you are that lady who save my lady I am very grateful to you". I shake hands with him and said "thank you so much". Jeyda introduced me from many people. Their was racing also going on. One guy challenged jeyda "o jeyda you don't have now any member left you will loose again". She got dishearten and I can't look her like this so I decided "jeyda! Can I go for a race?". She asked me "you know how to race?". I said to her "I will not answer you but I will just show you". Then she told to announcer girl about me she announced my name I bring my car. The girl shot the gun. We started our cars and just went to the lap. I high my speed everyone from jeyda was cheering my name crowd was going on like come on moon! You can do it . I was just speeding and drifting my car. Just going very well and he started hitting me so that I can loose but I didn't let that happen and then I got first to finish the racing line. Went out from the car jeyda and her friends come to me started cheering me up and everyone was impressed from me they all become my friend. Jeyda said to that guy "so! Now say what were you saying I am a winner today". And we went to our home jeyda was drunk so I take her to my home.