romis birthday on the way

I woke up and started thinking that  now Brandon's crush is with her and I think he would not give me more time. I think I have to keep check on him. I decided to call him but he was declining my call again and again. It was first time he was declining my call. Then after sometime I called him this time he answered the call. "Yeah! Moon are you nuts? Why are you calling me continously? Are you in your senes?". This was the first time he was shouting at me. I answered him "I just wanted to ask you is everything ok and you are shouting at me". He answered "yeah! Everything is fine don't worry anything else?". He was talking to me rudely I asked him "why are you so changed what happened to you?". He answered "I have to go I will talk to you later". And he went on work. I get ready for my office and watch the date on calendar roomis birthday was on the way. I thought we will go to Brandon's place to celebrate from this I will came to know how Brandon is doing and roomi will also be happy. I went to roomis room she was sleeping. I lay down next to her. Suddenly the dor started open of the room and someone came in the room it was none other then Henry. He came to us and lay down next to roomi to. Roomi was between us. I don't know when I went to sleep. When I woke up I saw my hand was holding Henry's hand. I remove my hand from their quickly and wake up and went to have breakfast. Roomi came same time from the room and settle on the chair. She told me mummy "Henry is my bestfriend you know he's a superman in the night he use to tell me a story of fairies and superman's and princess and Prince and you know what mummy he's my superman". I was just shocked that roomi has become that close to Henry. I answered her "oh that's great! Means you have found how to spend time without mummy?". She said "yes". Then she saw a date and tell Henry excitedly "Henry you know what my birthday is on the way". I decided to call jeyda so I stand up and started calling her "hey! Jeyda are you free can we meet and talk?". She answered "yeah sure you can". I went to jeyda's place "hey! Jeyda how are you?". She answered "yeah! I am fine you sit here and tell me what happened?". I told jeyda everything about Brandon she was confused at first "why are you thinking so much moon I know Brandon won't do such a silly thing so don't be worried". She hugged me and said "I am always by your side just be a chill person". Me and jeyda spend alot of time together she was making me calm down and I was relaxing so much spending time with her was like a therapy to me. Then suddenly Brandon called me.