he has his girl

Diana ask from me "do you guys know each other?". He said "no! We don't ". I was just staring at him and thinking that why he doesn't tell her girlfriend about us?. He further said "mam we love your house and we want to move here today as soon as possible". We were standing and talking to each other and then roomis school bus arrived she came to me running and said "mummy! You know today my day was the best day my teacher gave me a star and she said I am doing my best in studies I am very happy mummy and from now on I will go to school everyday". I pick her up and said to Henry "ok! You guys can settle your stuff here" and went inside. Mack was with then helping them out to settle I was looking after roomi. After sometime I notice Henry was continously watching me and roomi and he was thinking something I don't know what but I ignore him. Went to my room and take some rest their. After some time I came downstairs to take water and watch Henry he was asking about me and roomi from mack and he told him everything. I came to the kitchen and when they both look at me they went silent. I didn't ask anything to anyone and take my water and went back to my room. Next morning I get ready to go office and went downstairs to look after roomi she was already having her breakfast she ask me "mama are you free today?". I ask her "why honey! What happen?". She said "mama I want to spend some time with jeyda aunty can you drop me their?". I said her "ok! But after school". She went to school and I was just waiting for my breakfast Henry was sitting next to me and I was just ignoring him. His Diana came outside the room and ordered mack "mack! Please give me on cup of coffee". I said to her "you guys are here a rented guests and I think that I pay mack to do my work he's my servant not yours Diana so go and make coffee for yourself by your own". And then I went outside start my car and went on a full speed. Reach to my office and do some work after sometime I got a call from roomi she said "mummy I have arrived from school now take me to jeyda aunty please". I said to her "ok! Wait let me talk to her then you will go with mack at her home ok!". She said "ok mummy". I started calling jeyda "hey! Jeyda I think my duaghter is in love with you she want to come to your place are you available for her?". She said "oh roomi she's my bestfriend I am always available for her you can leave her on me and do your work". I then called mack and order him "you can leave her on jeydas place". Then I got a call from Brandon "hey my lady what are you doing and how are you?". I said "yeah I am fine and how are you?". He said "yeah I am also fine". I decided to tell him about henry and about rented room I don't wanted to hide anything from him so I told him everything but I didn't told him about Henry truth that he is my ex. He then said "that's a great decision you made it and I hope you are enjoying with them?". I said "I am not enjoying with them it's just like fine". Then he told me "after sometime I will come to meet you but right now I have to go" and he declined my call. I came back to home and I completely forgot about roomi so I went back to jeyda and arrive their I was in a tension becuase of Henry I was feeling I can't face him I sit next to jeyda and she was reading my face she asked "what happen moon is something bothering you ?". I hugged her and cried so much and decided to tell her everything and I told her everything.