the end

I was just lost in my thoughts what I should do whom I should choose the knock was happening on my door continously it was Henry and roomi they were saying "mom open the e door." Moon open the door". I opened the door and went to my car suddenly henry came there i started driving very fast. Henry was stopping me to slow down the speed of your car and listen to me i stopped the car. And decided to listen to him he said "i dont know moon what you think about me but i love you and i cant live without you when you left me i wanted to be alone but i decided to be in relation with Diana  to make you jealous. But i dont know why when i saw you with Brandon and then with that stranger i was jealous and". Suddenly i stopped him and kissed him on his lips everyone was watching us and then i drive towards the home and we were in home i was holding henry hand and we were happy brandon watch our hands and left my houae forever. One day Henry proposed me and I said "yes". We kissed eachother and we got married roomi was very happy finally she has her father. And after 1 year of marriage I got pregnant and we had our son nick he was just like Henry we were a happy and a sweet family.

That was my story written by muskan shakeel I hope you guys enjoyed it.