brandon didnt call

I was just frustrated and holding my hairs sitting on bed. After some time I get to washroom and get ready have my breakfast suddenly the bell ring rang I went to answer the door and it was diana she was drunk she wasn't in her senses I hold her and call for Henry. He came and take her to the sofa she was unconscious. We take her to my room and decided not to go office today. I was just waiting for Brandon's call but he didn't called me. I was just thinking he would be safely arrived their I was worried about Brandon alot. Suddenly Diana came into her senses she was calling for Henry. I called Henry he came in the room. He came and hold her hand. She was saying to him "sorry Henry I won't do again this type of thing just give me one last chance please". She hold his hands and said "please I love you". He left her hand and said "I have given you alot chances but you do the same things again and again so you can go from here we aren't in relationship anymore". She stand up and went to pack up her all things and went out from the house. Henry was sitting in couch. I go to him and started to comfort him. Suddenly my phone rang it was Brandon he told me hey! Sorry babbby I was to to to busy today that's why I didn't call you". I answered "its ok baby". He said "oh! I forgot you remember the girl whom I have crush in our class". I said "yes! Stella". He then said "yeah Stella is in our university she joined today and as a freshy she doesn't know anything so she's with me and you know I am really excited to be with her". I said "that's great! Brandon I think I have to go I am on a meeting". I went to my room Henry was sleeping so I went to sleep.