I met a little girl

I was just walking and thinking why my dad has become very blind that he said to me to leave the house. I was just walking and thinking now what I should do? After some walk I feel tired so I sit on a foot path and started thinking now where I should go. I can't go to my relatives house to becuase they will ask so many question to me that what happened why you came here and I don't want answering their questions. I was just busy thinking then I got interrupted with someone hand on my shoulder the touch was recognizable. I look behind it was my aunty who live in our neighbour. She was with her duaghter and was very worried. I asked her "yes! How can I help you what do you want from me and why are you so worried what happened?". I asked so many questions in one talk she sit next to me holding hand of her daughter and said "hey! Moon I know what happened at your home today and I also know that your father has kicked you out from his house". I answered her "yeah! So what you want from me why are you here ?" She answered "look Moon as you know this is my duaghter and she's a headache for me I am just tired from her and I always look at you she likes you also see na how she use to play with you". I interrupted her saying "yeah so what are you trying to say ?". She answered "I am trying to say can you keep my duaghter with you becuase of her I can't spend the good time with my husband he also want get rid of her please can you take her with you please". I was very confused by thinking that her parents only want to leave her with me so that they can spend quality time with each other. I looked at the little girl face her face was filled with innocence. I can't do nothing much but I said to that lady "ok you can leave her with me". She got very happy and went back. Her duaghter was looking at her mother where she's going she started to following her she called her "mama where are you going I am also with you mama please don't leave me!". She was crying and then that lady said to her "I am not your mama now you have to live your whole life with that girl understand". After listening this she cried alot and her mother left her. I run to watch her and she hugged me and started crying I hugged her back and sit down to talk to her I hold her hands and said to her "you know me right!, remember we use to play outside of our houses?". Then she stopped crying she clean her tears and give me answer "yeah!, I know you are moon right ?". I answered her "yes!, I am glad that you remembered me" I said further "so what's your age ?". She answered "I am 4 years old and my name is roomi" . I said to her "such a cute name". We started talking to each other and then roomi slept. She became my bestfriend.