he ditched me

I attend the call said "yes do you have any kind of work from me?". He said "no I am sorry sweetheart I talked earlier rudely to you and I think I shouldn't have done that I am really sorry". I said "it's ok just never ever talk to me like this". He declined the call I was thinking I should go ti London and surprise him. I saw the calendar it was roomis birthday. Roomi came to me "mom you know it's my birthday and I want to celebrate with dad". I picked her up and settle her on me and said to her "pack your bag we are going to meet your dad soon". She got excited and went to her room back. I started to call my assistant to book our tickets for London. Then went to my room to do some packing. I didn't told Brandon anything. It was a surprise for him and I was also excited to see his reaction. We were on our way. In whole way I was just to excited to see his reaction after seeing us here. I was just thinking how he will react. And then we take a taxi told taxi driver the address of Brandon's apartment. On the way I decided to buy a bouquet of flowers and one packet of chocolates. Roomi asked "mom for whom did you buy these things?". I answered her by placing my hand on her chin "for your dad baby". Then we finally arrived at his apartment. I told roomi "you stay here baby after meeting your dad I will call you". She do it as I say to her she waited for me. I was about to rang his door bell but I found his door was already opened I was shocked and surprise at the same time becuase Brandon is not such a careless guy so how can he left his house door opened. I went to his lounge and saw ladies slippers was their and his belongings were scattered. I was now worried for him and suddenly I heard a voice of something falling down I followed that voice an find out it came from Brandon's bedroom. I went to his room and heard voices it was a girl moaning inside his bedroom I was curious to findout I opened the door of his room luckily it was opened. And on my way to bed I saw a girls clothes were laying on the floor her top her bra her penty and a boy clothes to I was just praying that God please the boy won't be Brandon. Then when I reach to bed the voices were started coming very fast. I saw a boy was up on the lady. Then I kee my hand on boys back he take his face towards me. And it was none other than Brandon the bouquet of flowers fell down from my hand and the chocolates packet to. And I saw the lady to after sometime it was none other than stela. I didn't believe at first Brandon ditched me. I cried and run away from their Brandon was following me he wanted to stop me but I didn't listened to him and went back to Canada. When I reach their I called jeyda "are you free"?