reunite with my old friend

Roomi was sleeping and I can't sleep becuase I was thinking that now this little girl is with me how can I spend the night on streets. I saw a car infront of me. The driver of the car came out. He was coming to me. I can't see his face properly becuase of headlights of car it was very bright on his back that's why I can't see him properly. He approach me and said "hey! Moon what are you doing here?". I can't look at him then he came close to me I saw and recognized him. "Oh! Brandon it's you! It's really you I am not dreaming right ?". He answered "no! You are not dreaming it's truly me but what are you doing here why aren't you at your home?". I didn't give him answer I don't know why but I was silent. He then hold my hand and said "ok! Just don't say anything and come with me we will go to my home I can't leave you here like this just come with me". I don't have anyother way so I decided to come with him I picked my bag but Brandon came to me and hold my bag our hands touched I said to him "ops! Sorry". He answered "it's ok!, now let's go I came to his car. He was holding my bags. I said to him "wait! She's also with me can you take her on lap and put her in car becuase she's sleeping and I can't wake her up" he said "ok!". We were in the car Brandon was driving and I was sitting next to him roomi was behind seat. I was looking at him staring him and thinking within 5 years how much he has changed. I saw him last in our college and after that we never met neither we talked. He's so handsome. I got interrupted by him he asked me "so everything is OK!?" I answered him "yeah everything is fine don't worry" I then move my eyes to look around and suddenly he hold my hand very tightly his touch gave me goosebumps and by holding my hand he said "I don't want to know that why were you on streets but remember that no matter what I will always be with you" and then he huged me tightly. His words and his touch feel me like I am not alone I have my friend and now my duaghter with me and I can now beat every problem very easily. I asked him "I am not feeling well can I put my head in your shoulder I think I am feeling sleepy". He said "yeah! Sure why not". I put my head on his shoulder and his hand was behind my back and from one hand he was driving I was feeling very relived on his shoulder he was so strong man and then we arrived at his home.