fulfil my dream

Suddenly phone rang I went to pick up the phone. Brandon's mother came to pick up the call and it was Brandon's call he said to his mother "I have arrived and you don't have to worry about me just take care of roomi and moon". She said "yeah don't worry about them just take care of yourself". She told me that he has arrived their safely we don't have to worry about him. Many days passed I can't live happily or I can't even talk to anyone I was just use to lost in my thoughts and use to miss Brandon alot. One day I was thinking why doesn't he call me he doesn't even try to contact me I don't know why. I was sitting on my balcony. Brandon's father came to me he was worried about me so he asked from me "why you use to live like this dear?,you know na you have your duaghter with you". I said to him "yes! I know she's with me I don't know why but I am just lost somewhere". He said to me "you have to be better for your duaghter you have to take care of yourself for the sake of your duaghter" he further asked me "tell me! What you wanna do exactly in your life I will support you". I told him "uncle". He stopped me by saying "dear don't call me uncle now I am your father to so you can call me dad,papa whatever you want". I said him "ok! So dad when I was a child I had a dream to be architecture and to live in Canada but as my father kicked me out of the house I shattered my that dream I feel like I can't fulfil it". He hold my hand and said "in Canada I have my many friends their and uncle Thomas is  architect their if you want to go their so tell me I will manage all the things of you". He went outside the room I was thinking now what I should do I also have roomi with me it's also about her future as well.