had my first vodka

When I arrive Canada I called jeyad and ask her "are you free can I come to your place?". She answered "yeah! Sure you can". I put my phone down and reach to the airport of Canada soon my team was their waiting for me I ordered my assistant "you take roomi to home and give my car keys". She do what I said to her. I drive the car on full speed and every inch of that scene was going in my mind and I can't resist that how much angry I was. I wanted to do something bad with that Stella but I can't do becuase Brandon was the real victim. On my way I saw a bar. I park my car and went inside to have some vodka. It was my first time to taste it and to drunk it. I sit on a bar counter. A bartender approach me and ask me "what you want maim". I ask from him "what do you serve to a broken people?". He stares me first from head to toe and said to me "I think you have to try a hard vodka". I was waiting for my drink. And after sometime he served me. I drunk the whole glass in a one breathe and then I went to him and said "I want a whole bottle of vodka". He gave me and then I was not in my senses. I started behaving like a child. I screamed "hey guys! Hello everyone! You know what guys! Today I got a heart break my boyfriend whom I love the most he ditched me with another girl! He slept with another girl clap everyone!". Everyone was watching me and saying what the hell she's doing. I just ignore everyone and settle in my car I was driving very fast and reach to jeydas house. I rang the door bell of her and sit their. She opened the door and watched me she asked "what the hell moon what are you doing down their get up come on". I singingly say "no no no! I will not stand up". She saw a bottle of vodka on my hand and said "wohoo! Moon are you drunk?". I stand up but I can't stand properly I said to her "yeah just just a little a littl7e bit wohhoo!". I was felling down and jeyda hold me she take me to her bedroom and I didn't know when I was asleep.