Brandon is back

I slept. Next morning I came downstairs and saw Diana and Henry together. They were having breakfast everything was looking better between them. And suddenly the dor bell ring I go to answer the door and saw Brandon he hugged me and said "hey! Babe how are you?". I said "I am fine". He stopped me by kissing me infront of everyone. Henry was watching us and I think he was jealous. Then Brandon ask from me "so! Is these are the paying guests you told me about?". I answered him "yes that's Henry and that's his girlfriend diana". Brandon say hii to Henry and then say hello to Diana then he go to my room settle his all things I followed him and ask "so! For how many days you are with us now?". He didn't answer me and just hold my chin and give me a smooch on my lips. And then he said "don't know exactly but whenever my classes will start I will go back". I didn't said anything to him just staring at him and went outside the room but suddenly he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me he hold me take me on his lap my legs were on him and he was holding my thighs and we were just kissing he went towards the door and locked it then he put me on bed and take off my shirt open my hairs and started pressing and sucking my boobs his tongue was rounding around my nipples I was just moaning and just feeling relief. Then he hold me on him and place his skin under me I then shouted with a pain my voice was going outside the room Henry was listening to all this. Brandon was driving me crazy with the help of movement of his skin under me. I was saying to him to do fast and faster and he was moving more fast. He was touching me while fucking me he was kissing me also so that my voice doesn't go out anymore and he was giving me a hard pleasure he wasn't leaving me he just kissing me sucking me he wasn't leaving my any body part. After 2 hours me and Brandon came out from the room to have some food. Roomi came to his dad and we settle. Henry ask from Brandon "so what do you do Brandon?". He answered "I am studying at London University". And then Henry ask from Brandon about us "where do you guys met". I was going to say to him why are you asking such questions from him but Brandon stopped me hold my hand and said "I and moon use to study in a same school and class we use to share desks that's how I fell in love with her by seeing her all day lighten up my day and I love her alot". He kissed me on forehead and then Diana said "how lovely you guys know Henry doesn't love me like this". Then Brandon hold my hand and hold tightly. Henry was watching us and then suddenly Henry stand up and said "I am full you guys carry on". I was watching him and thinking he gone becuase of Brandon becuase I think he still loves me.