roomi call brandon dad

We all were having dinner. And roomi started teasing her Mr brandy. Brandon also teasing her. We went to the TV lounge and sit their. I was talking to Brandon's parents and Brandon and roomi were playing and suddenly roomi called him dad. We all were very shocked I ask from her "what! What did you say ?". She answered "I said him dad mom come on make him my dad I want him but as my dad please day say to mom". I was just looking at his mother. I felt embarrassed so I went to my room Brandon was watching me. I was just sitting on my bed and thinking what his parents would thinking about me that I am trapping their son. I was fighting with my thoughts suddenly someone knock my room door I answered "yes come in!". Their was Brandon's mom she came to me and sit next to me her hand was on the back of me and then she said "I know you are thinking about us that what we will think about you but don't worry about us I also want you to be with Brandon because you have gone through alot and I don't want now you to be struggled just say yes to roomi". I hugged her and felt very relief and then we both go to Brandon and roomi his father was also standing. I went to roomi and hold her both hands and said "yes I will make Brandon your father". She got very happy she was dancing and Brandon was also enjoying with her. Everyone was laughing and by seeing them all I wanted this joy to be continue in our life. It was night I can't sleep so I came to the balcony and having my coffee. I was just thinking about today day. Brandon came to me and hugged me from behind and said "what are you doing here Mrs Brandon?". I answered him by turning my face towards him "nothing my love just thinking about today". He asked me by tangling my hairs behind my ear "so are you happy with this decision?". I answered him by making faces "yes I am super doper happy". Then he kissed me his kiss was very smooth. Our tongue was fighting with eachothers. He was licking my lips. And then we went to the bed to sleep.