i revealed my secret

I told jeyda about everything and about roomi to. She was shocked she just hugged me and said "I didn't knew it you suffer that much but don't worry just don't cry as a bestfriend I am always with you no matter what the situation will". I said to her "there's one more thing jeyda but this is a very serious thing I didn't tell anyone about this but you will be the one whom I am telling". She said "ok I am listening". I told her "you know that I have rented my one room to the couple?". She said "yeah I know roomi told me about it". I further said "so the guy who's with his women he's not other than but my ex Henry and I just don't know what's happening me whenever I see him with that lady I just feel like I am an alone women in the world I don't know why I just". I started crying alot and jeyda hold me and hugged me she said "don't worry moon just don't worry I am with you your duaghter is with you and Brandon is with you you don't need anyone you are not alone right". She further said "see roomi how she's playing just don't say that you are alone". I was hugging jeyda and she was trying to calm me down. After sometime me and roomi went to home back. We arrived I saw Henry was their. I asked him "why are you here?". Roomi went to her room to sleep. He answered "I am just frustrated today me and Diana went for a dinner and she started to flirt with another guy". I look around for Diana but she wasn't their I asked him "so where's Diana now?". He said "with that guy". I sit next to him and hold his hand and said "don't worry she will come back and I know you will forgive her". He just didn't said anything and was staring at roof. I was about to leave suddenly he hold me and hugged me he said "Moon I know I have done wrong to you please come back to me I want you". I just wanted to hug him back but I didn't I close my hand and try to control my self. I tried to calm him down and ran away from their and started crying reach my room locked the door throw all the things on the floor and sit behind the door and cried alot screamed and just frustrated.