roomi called me mom

I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a voice of a child crying. I woke up and saw roomi was crying. She was continously asking for her mother. I don't know what to do. I tried to calm her down. But she wasn't listening to me. She just wanted to have her mother. I take her on my lap and then I clean her tears and said to her "baby!, you know we are bestfriends right!?". She answered "yes!". I further said "so! You have to listen to me right!?". She answered "yes!". I further said "so can you just don't ask me that where is your mama?". She answered "but I miss her she's my mom". By saying all this she went outside. Brandon came to our room and said "oh you woked up" he started looking everywhere as if he was founding something in our room I asked from him "what happened Brandon?, what are you looking for?". He said "where's roomi". I answered him "oh!, so you are looking for her she's outside actually she's very sad and crying so much and I can't handle her". He answered "you don't worry about her go and freshen up I will look for her and make her happy" I answered him "ok!". I went to take shower but realise my clothes were downstairs. So went outside the room and on my way I saw Brandon and roomi. Roomi was sitting next to Brandon. Brandon asked roomi "why are you sad miss munchkin". She said "why are you calling me miss munchkin my name is roomi not miss muchkin". He answered "yeah!, I know your name is roomi but for me you are my little miss munchkin". And he started tangling on roomi she started smiling by seeing all this I feel relief becuase roomi was started to make friend with Brandon and from now on she won't ask about her real mom. I went to the washroom and take my shower after some time I came back and started getting ready quickly becuase I wanted to see romi and all the people in this house. I went downstairs and saw roomi was sitting next to Brandon and infront of them Brandon's mother was sitting and his father to. The sit next to Brandon was empty so I sit their. I was lost in my thoughts then Brandon tap on my shoulder and said " Moon come on! , feel comfortable eat something it's your own house take a chill pill". I started eating my breakfast then roomi said "Mr brandy can you give me coffee please". I asked from her "who's Mr brandy?". She answered "come on D he's Mr brandy". She pointed towards Brandon. Brandon said "oh! So you keep my name Mr brandy you are so genius by the way I loved my pet name". His mother was staring at us angrily. Becuase of her I decided to tell them all about roomi and about my truth that what was I was doing all alone at that night so I said to them "actually I want to tell you all something after doing breakfast can you just come to the TV lounge". Brandon's mother answered "yeah sure we will listen to you even I was waiting when will you tell us about yourself by your own". We started eating and then everyone was finished by eating and went to the tv lounge. I first told them "so the thing is I am Completely single and roomi is not my duaghter neither me and Brandon's duaghter". By listening this everyone was shocked and started questioning me then I told everything to them about me and roomi. After telling them whole thing I sit on the sofa and started crying and then roomi came to me she hugged me very tightly and said to me "you are very strong girl mom from now on I am your duaghter". I hugged her back and Brandon came to hug us . Everyone was crying. Brandon's father said to me "from now on never say this that you don't have father I will be your great father". Brandon's mother came to hug me I was very happy that I got my family.