reach brandons house

We reach to Brandon House. He awake me by tapping on my back and said "come let's go". I came outside the car and saw the beautiful house infront of me. It was a very big house Brandon rang the bell and ask "so do you like my home?". I answered him "yes your home is very beautiful and very big I just Don't like it intact I love it". The main door of house opened and a random lady came. She was staring at me from my head to toe and saw roomi on the lap of Brandon. Then Brandon introduce me from that lady "mom she is my friend Moon and Moon she is my mom". I answered "oh!, hello mam I hope you are doing well". She didn't said anything to me. I gave her my hand so we can shake hands  but she also ignored that to. I was very scared by looking her behaviour towards me. We entered Brandon's house and Brandon put roomi on the sofa. She was sleeping. After sometime Brandon mother said to him "listen Brandon! ,come inside I want to talk to you in private I am waiting". She gave him order and went to her room Brandon follow her and the door was closed. I don't know what was going on.  I was sitting next to roomi and just waiting for Brandon after sometime he came from the room and said to me "come with me I will take you to your room". I was looking at his mother and feeling that she doesn't want me to stay here but Brandon put his hand on my shoulder and hold roomi and take me to my room. The room was such a beautiful room it was very big Brandon said "this is your room!". I was very shock and said to him "really! This is my room?". He answered "yes!,didn't you liked it?". I answered "its very beautiful and it's very big room I think I doesn't deserve to be here you just give me a small room I can't deserve this". He hold my shoulders and said by tangling my hairs back of my ear "you know you deserve much better then this becuase". He stopped by saying becuase and I asked "what becuase?". Then he whispered on my ear "because you are the most beautiful girl in the world I have ever seen". I was just feeling very honoured by listening to this my heart started racing and I asked from him "can I get a glass of water I I don't know". He was smiling and said to me "moon just relax I will get some water for you till that you settle here". He went outside and  started to put my all things in the room. Someone knocked the room gate I open the door. Their was a lady holding glass of water and sticky note to. She gave me glass of water and also. Their something was written "enjoy your night have good sleep my sweetheart it's me Brandon". It was a note from Brandon I drunk the water and went to sleep.