revenge time

I came to him and approach him. I was impressing him with my dance moves. Suddenly he came to me and started touching me inappropriately. Henry was seeing us. Then after some dance I kissed him whole club was making noise on our kiss. We were kissing eachother and just walking through the club room. I was on the stairs he tuckle me on wall and started kissing on my neck and then press my boobs I was moaning and just enjoying his touch. Then he again started kissing on my lips his tongue was fighting with my tongue we reach to the room and started untiring our clothes. He take me to the bed and came up on me he started kissing me on my neck and then he suck my nipples. His tongue was moving in a round motion on my nipples I was just moaning and enjoying his tongue then came to my stomach he was such good in sucking. Then he came to my lower part his tongue was fighting with my inner skin of my lower part he was good at licking I was just moaning and moaning. Then he put his 2 fingers under me and started kissing on my lower part. I just feeling like I was in a heaven. He was giving me best pleasure and then he put his lower part under my lower part of body his lower part was big and really amazing. His lower part was movi g very fast under my lower part and I was just shouting and saying "oh fuck me more". And he was fucking me really harder. Then we slept. I woke up and put my clothes and went outside. Suddenly I saw Brandon.