brandon came at home

I take jeyda to my room she was to much drunk. She slept in my room and I slept next to her. Next day my house bell was ringing. Jeyda say to me "moon go I think someone is at the door go and check it". I wake up saying "oh maan who is this in the morning". Feeling very exhausted and tired after doing that much party. I opened the door and saw it was Brandon I was shocked and hugged him very tightly and started crying "oh my I missed you so much when you left for the London I felt like I can't see you again we have been now in Long distance relationship". He said "oh moon just be calm let me get in baby first". Roomi came out from the room and saw her dad she hugged him and he gave her a gift. I said to her "roomi go and wash your face mack will give you your breakfast". She went to wash her face. Brandon sit on couch and I sit next to him my head was on his shoulder he was holding my hands playing with them. Jeyda came downstairs and look at us. She asked "who he is moon". Then I remembered "oh! I am really sorry jeyda I completely forget you are here". She was like "ok now can you introduce me ?". I introduce her to Brandon "Brandon she's my friend jeyda and jeyda he's my boyfriend Brandon". Then Brandon said "you will not tell her about our duaghter?". I then call roomi from her room. I said to jeyda "and she's our duaghter roomi, roomi she's mamas friend jeyda". Jeyda was happy meeting roomi she said "oh! Romi is so cute but she's very different from you guys". I didn't give her any answer but Brandon said "yeah! She has taken after her grandmother that's why you feel like that". I said to jeyda "jeyda go and have some breakfast". She went to the table and I said to Brandon "you go and take a shower I will give you your clothes". He then take me on his lap and whispered under my ear "you know what you are looking so hot today I wanna eat you baby". I said to him "ok bit after shower my love". He went to take a shower and I joined jeyda and roomi at the table we were having our breakfast. After some time Brandon shouted "moon! Can you give me a towel I forgot to take it". I answered "yeah sure! I am on my way" I pick towel and went towards washroom. I knocked the door saying "Brandon take your towel". He opened the door and push me in I was like "Brandon! What are you doing". He covered my mouth with his hand and opened a shower. I got wet and just looking at him. He removed his hand from my mouth and started kissing me I hold his cheeks with my both hands and our kiss change into smooch his hand was pressing my breast and then slowly slowly his hand goes under my panties. His hand was moving in a circulation he was rubbing my skin and it was driving me crazy. I started moaning "oh my God! Brandon you are killing me". Then his fingers go under my skin his fingers was going very deep under me. I was like more I want more then he undressed me and started kissing me everywhere. He gave me a love bite and it was like wow. Then he put his lower part of body under my lower part of body and he was moving like very fast it was giving me goosebumps. He was driving me crazy I was just moaning and moaning alot he was giving me a very smooth and long and peaceful pleasure and I was loving it.