first night with brandon

Everything was going well. We were all enjoying and spending time together like a family. I was tired so I say all good night and went to my room roomi was with her Mr brandy and his parents. I take shower put some clothes and went to the balcony. Weather was good cold winds were coming and I was enjoying the winds. Suddenly someone put his hand around my wrist and hold me tightly. He pull me towards his body and kissed on my neck. Whispered in my ears "you know what moon I wanted to say you something". Bite on my ear lobe. I turn around and saw it was Brandon then I put my hands on his shoulders and asked "what you wanna say to me ?". He answered me "you are my love I don't know what happened to me since we met I just can't express my feelings but". I interrupted him by kissing him on his lips our lips were touching eachothers and then our tongue met to eachother we were just kissing till 1 minute and then we stopped. My heart was racing and I was just looking at Brandon's eyes. I asked from him "so do you like it?". He answered "I love it! Can we continue this ?" Then he hold me on his lap and put me on the roof handle and we again started kissing. His hands were touching my breast his touch giving me butterflies under my heart my heart was racing and his hands his touch was driving me crazy. Then he said "come on let's go to bed and we will continue there". He take me on his lap hold me with his strong hands I put my head on his chest. We reach to the bed he put me on bed and came to me I hugged me he started undressing me and kissing me his tongue was fighting with my lips and then I opened my lips and our tongue started fighting with each other my both hands were around his shoulders his hands were untangling my shirt then his hands were going under my skin I started moaning I needed more so I said to him "give me more". He began to take of his pants and then put his skin under me I was feeling like I was in a paradise he's skin was moving under my skin and giving me so much pleasure I was moaning and he was just kissing me and giving me pleasure this pleasure was a very beautiful and relifing thing which never happened entire my life. I was feeling like he loved me alot and after a long time we stopped. He asked me "so how do you feel now it was amazing?". I answered "it was just awesome ". Then he kissed me on my lips and said "I love you moon you are my queen". I answered him "I love you to you are also my king". Then we hold each other hands I put my head on his chest and he hugged me and kissed on my forehead then we slept.