time to go canada

I was just frustrated what I should do. Roomi came to me and ask me holding my hand "what happen mama why are you so worried?". I hold her hands and ask her "dear if we left this country on move to another country but only you and me not your dad and not your grand mother and grandfather will you go with me stay with me?". She answered "don't worry mom I will go with you stay with you forever". I hugged her and went to Brandon's father and said him "I want to go to Canada dad". He was very really happy he arrange everything for me and after 1 day we left our country and reach to Canada. Brandon's father told me that their is his friend he will help me out to start my business in interior designing I went to him invest my money understand whole business and we got our first order after going through alot of hardships. We started working on our first order and it was really hard for me to complete my work. Finally after few days our work comes to an end our client was happy by his payment I got to upgrade my office and then my business started running very fast I only started getting profits and by this I got a car and a home and their was a servant for roomi as well his name was mack. Roomi joined the famous Canadian school she was studying. I was very glad that finally I have become an independent women. I am really proud of myself very much. Suddenly my phone rang .