Why Is This Happening To My Family

*Kamil's POV*

"So your baby girl is very healthy and we plan on delivering her on June 27." Said the Doctor. 

I put my shirt down because the ultrasound was over. Chris helped me up because I was bigger than a beach-ball. "You must eat okay!" Said the doctor. 

"Yeah. Yeah." I said bored. 

"For the baby." He said. 

"I do eat doctor." I replied. Chris force fed me food everyday so I can eat food for our baby. 

"Have a good day now." Said the doctor then he left. I linked arms with Chris and walked out of the room. Chris and I walked outside and camera flashes were going off. I arrived at the car and got it.

"Where we going?" Asked Chris. 

"Justin's house I guess?" I asked. 

"Off to Justin's house we go." Said Chris and he drove to Justin's house.

1 months later.

I was home and packing to go to the hospital because you never know one day my water might break. "I'm so excited." I said happy.

"9 months and you are finally getting out!" Said Chris giving my belly a kiss. I finished packing and Chris put the bags in front of the door. I grabbed my Phone and texted Brooke.

Kamil: are you still in LA with the whole team? 

Brooke: yep. We're here for the month just for you. 

Kamil: omfg I love you guys. Okay well I should get some rest. Night beautiful. 

Brooke: bye!

I locked my phone and looked at Chris. "Wanna go to bed?" I asked him. 

"It's 8 pm." He said. 

"I'm pregnant. I'm exhausted." I told him. 

"Fine." He said getting up and walking towards the stair. 

"No help." I said trying to get up. Chris just laughed. I struggled to get up and when I did I crossed my arms. 

"This amuses you doesn't it." I told him walking up the stairs. 

"Yep!" He said following me.

When we arrived upstairs, I went in my closet and changed into my shorts and baggy tee-shirt. I went under the blanket and waited for Chris. He walked out shirtless and in his sweatpants as always. He snuggled under the blanket with me and put his arm around me. "You excited for this?" I asked him. 

"Of course." He said rubbing my stomach. I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I went on a gossip.

"Will Lil Twist be a good dad and husband to wife and soon to be Baby momma Kamil Bieber Moore?" I red out loud.

"Fuck yeah I will." He replied. 

"Will their baby be raised around Maryjane and Other drugs?" I said out loud again. 

"Yes." He replied. 

"I love you." I told him. 

"That's on the website?" He asked. I hit his chest and went under the blanket.Chris clapped his hands twice, the lights turned off and he put the laptop on the ground. He put his arm around my shoulders and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and saw Chris still sleeping. I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple and ate it. For the baby. I would never eat an apple. Their gross but healthy. I finished the apple and threw it in the garbage. I went downstairs and changed into my black bandeau bikini. I put in my White belly button piercing and I grabbed a towel and walked outside. I put the towel on the chair and I sat down. I put on my sun glasses and started tanning.