Family reuinion

It was the month of January, which meant Chris only had to do 5 more months. Julianna now was 10 months old and started to take some steps. We now stayed in my parents' house with David. All as 1 big family.

David, my dad, our mom, Julianna were all out to a fact dinner. My mom was in a cute dress with the most beautiful heels every, David and My dad were in black suits and I wore a Ball Gown Stripe Sleeveless Sweet Bow Butterfly Princess Dress and a pair of Black 6 inch platform Pumps.

My father parked his car and we all got out together. David Carried Julianna and helped me out of the car. I held my mother's hand as Paparazzi's took pictures of us. I had my hair in a sleek back pony tail so I couldn't hide behind it. We walked inside the restaurant. The waitress brought my family to the booth my father had reserved. I sat Jules in her baby seat, sat at the edge beside her and on the other side of me was David. "So Kamil, how's the album going?" Asked my dad.

"Good, I'm almost done, just a couple new songs." I said not trying to have all the attention on me. "I heard David is trying out for a movie. How's the search going?" I asked him as the waitress brought us our drinks. Everyone had alcohol and I'm here 20 years old and not legal yet with my root beer.

"I'ts going swell, I think you should act. We could star in a movie together someday." Said David. I chuckled as well as my father.

2 hours has passed into the dinner. We finished because we didn't want to leave here at midnight. As I whipped my face with the napkin, a waiter approached me. "Kamil Bieber? "He asked me

"Kamil Moore." I corrected him.

"Right, of course, well Mrs. Moore, will you please stand up." He said. I did as he told me. He grabbed my shoulders and placed me in front of the table facing the entrance. "You have a surprise visitor." He told me. I looked at the door, excited to see who it was. As I was looking at the door, I felt two hands cover my eyes. "Oh my gosh, who is this?" I said holding the hands currently on my face. The hands slid to my waist. I was creeped out I turned around and I was about to slap the person touching me until I saw their face. My hands covered my mouth as I looked at them. I then covered my face because I started crying. I shook my head, hands still covering my face. I dropped my hands, seeing my family recording this moment.

"Did you guys plan this?" I asked them.

"Mom did." Said my dad.

"Thank you, so much." I said hugging her and kissed her cheek. I walked back towards him and he pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you so much." He said to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck then placed them on his face. He whipped my tear and I kissed him.

"Chris oh my god

"Chris oh my god." I couldn't speak. I just wanted to kiss him, hug him, and spend quality time with him. "How did you even get out?" I asked him.

"Your mom bailed me out." He said look at my mom. "Thank you my dear mother-in-law. He said giving her a kiss on the cheek.