We're coming home

We only had 3 more months of your left. Chris and I made up so there wasn't any more tension between us that would affect the entire Young Money Crew. Today was an off day, so Chris and I decided to go on a date since we haven't been on one since Julianna was born. I called a stylist to come up to my room to fix my makeup. Brandon, Nicki's stylist came up to my room started picking through my dresses and accessories. He laid an outfit on the bed then pushed me down on a chair as he started to do my hair and makeup. My hair was in loose curls, my makeup was more natural, foundation, eyeliner, fake eyelashes and mascara. Which is the usual. I stood up, picked up the outfit that was on my bed then changed into 

 I stood up, picked up the outfit that was on my bed then changed into 

I heard the doorbell ring. "I got it!! Yelled Reginae.

"Hello Uncle Chris." she said. I walked towards the living room. I saw Reginae hugging Chris then our eyes locked.

"Damn." he said to me. I looked down at my dress chuckling.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Not at all. You look sexy babe." he said grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him and kissed me.

"Young love." said Nicki.

"How cute." Said Birdman's Daughter.

"Now be safe, always use a condom. Twist doesn't need a child at the moment." Said Reginae.

"He technically already has one." I told him. He held my hand, waving goodbye to the girls with the other.

We walked outside of the hotel room and into the limo. The door closed as we drove away. I cuddled with Chris during the 20 minutes' drive.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked him. The limo driver opened the door and outside was this medium sized house. Like saw two little kids run out of the house.

"Uncle Chris!" they yelled and jumped on him right when he got out of the limo.

"Hey guys." he said hugging the 2 little

Boys. Oh my god. We are at his mother's house. Chris helped me out of the car, I gave both of his nephews a hug and we walked inside.

"Hi ma!" I heard him say.

"Hi honey. Oh my god I've missed you!" she said hugging him tightly. "Kamil, how are you treating my son?"

"Like crap, but I've been making it up to him." I said.

"Well you look stunning tonight!" she complimented me. I smiled at and gave her a compliment back. I saw Chris' mom, my mother in law slightly hitting her daughters arm.

"I like your shoes." She said rolling her eyes at me. I could tell Crystal, Chris' little sister didn't like me very much. I don't know if it's cause of all the on/off relationship or she just doesn't personally like me. I tried to bond so much with her during the wedding but she would just roll her eyes all the time.