Fun night

I was with Kylie in her room. We were just chilling on the bed bored out of our minds. "We should go out." She said.

"Where?" I asked. 

"Let's go take some shots." she said. "Got your fake ID?" she asked. 

"Never leave the house without it." I said showing her the back of my clear phone case. She linked arms with me, walked out of her house and took a limo over to the bar. 

As we got out paparazzi's started taking pictures. We walked inside, showed our ID's to the bouncers outside the gate. We sat down at the bar and the Bartender looked at us weirdly. "Aren't you Kamil Bieber? "He asked me. I shook my head and smiled at him. "aren't you 19?" he asked me.

"I'm 21." I said as my smile faded away. "Now can we have some shots please?" I said smacking the bar.

 4 hours later.

I'm pretty sure we were completely wasted. I heard my song Body Party go on. I smiled, "THAT'S MY SONG!" I yelled over the music to Kylie. "LET'S GO DANCE!" I pulled Kylie off her seat as she finished her shot. She turned me around and we grinded against each other in front of everyone, some guys started whispering but who cares. Some guy took my hand and made me dance with him alone. The song was over, I gave the guy a nice kiss on the cheek, walked back to Kylie. "What do we do now?" I asked. "I feel like doing something... crazy tonight." I told Ky. 

"Well, what did you use to do in high school?" she asked

"I would sneak out of the house and sleep with older man." I told her with a straight face, then burst out laughing because I couldn't pull off that Lie.

"We're not gonna do that!" she said.

"It's a joke. Ha ha." I faked laughed.

"We should pull a prank on someone who doesn't take pranks seriously." said Kylie.

"Like you?" I said.

"No like Justin, he hates it when people play pranks on him but he loves playing them on people." she said.

"Justin has been a dick to me, like Helloo, hole in one!" I said to her. 

"We could TP or egg her house!" I responded. 

"TP!" yelled Kylie with excitement. 

I paid the bartender with 200$ and walked out of the Bar. it was like 9pm. Kylie and I got inside the limo that drove us over to the drug store to buy a bunch of Toiled Paper, tooth paste, silly string, anything necessary to pull of this prank. We both over 30 bucks worth of toilet paper. We stuffed the Bags into the limo. We got inside and the driver drove us to Justin's house. When the driver pulled up to the side of the gate, we told him to stay out of sight because Justin has security camera's everywhere. Kylie and I got out of the car, She lifted me over the gate, I opened the back door for her and started TPing Justin house. We sprayed Silly string all over the doors, wrapped the house, the tree's the bushes' and the backyard full of Toilet paper. I saw Kylie write my name on the side of the wooden Gate and I wrote her name beside mine. I heard a noise. "S**t, Kylie, go go go go go." I said pushing her out the gate doors. We ran inside the car and the driver drove away and he honked loudly. 

"Bye Bye mother F**kers!" I yelled as my head peeked out of the sunroof. The driver went on the highway and started driving back to Kylie's house.

Justin's POV

I was hanging out in my room with Za until I heard a loud honk coming from in front of my house. "Who the hell honks like that?" I asked.

"Does people normally come Honking in the middle of the night, like who does that!" said Za.