Music, tour, Videos, babies?

Princeton and I just flew in. We arrived in Paris 2 weeks ago. We already had the time to record my new single and today was the music video shoot. I was in my dressing room and Alexander did hair and makeup for me. I put on my 6 inch black platform heels. I stood up and checked myself out in the mirror, and my body guard opened the door of my trailer. I walked out and 1 bodyguard walked in front of my and 1 behind me. We walked to the set and it was a bunch of Balloons around and a screen. I walked in the middle and started Kicking Balloons around. I felt tow arms around me and I was lifted. I started Laughing and shrieking. People started laughing and smiling. Princeton finally put me down and he hugged me. A girl walked towards us with a huge smile on her face. "How long have you two been together?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh no." I said chuckling.

"1 amazing year." Said Princeton Putting my arm around me. I moved my elbow so he would take his arm off me.

"We aren't married. Just friends." I said staring at him. I punched him in the stomach but he dodged it.

"Well, you two would make a cute couple." She said and walked away.

"Hear that, we would make a cute couple." He replied.

"To bad I'm married." I said waving my left hand in his face. He grabbed my left hand and took my rings off my finger.

"Give those back! They are expensive!" I told him. He held the rings over his head. He was 5'9 at the age of 20 and I was 5'4 at the age of 18. Short right. Aha. I jumped for the rings but I couldn't reach. He gave them to Alexander and he put them in his Pocket.

"Don't worry, I won't lose them." He said.

"I trust you Alexander." I told him and Princeton and I walked towards the music director. The whole crew got in a circle and listen to his direction.

6 hours later.

We were almost done the music video. We did all the scenes, the ones where it was just us Smiling and laughing and hugging and a bunch of lifting. We did all the scenes that were gonna be on the screen while I lip synced the song. We had the last scene to film. The kissing scene.

I felt comfortable filming it yet uncomfortable. I felt like I was cheating on Chris. I know I wasn't, But it just felt like I was.

The music was playing and Princeton grabbed my waist. He was swinging them side to side then he brought me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our foreheads touched for a little. We swung side to side and his arms moved up while mine went down to his neck and Shirt. I grabbed his shirt and we kissed for about 3 minutes to get a good shot.

 I grabbed his shirt and we kissed for about 3 minutes to get a good shot

"That's a wrap!" Said the director. I broke the kiss put our foreheads touched. Our eyes were locked and we stayed frozen in the position. I finally broke it. I unwrapped my arms and I looked at him.

"Good job." I said awkwardly.

"Yes you too." He said right after me and we walked separate directions.