Record Labels

It was now the month of February, like it was planned, we went to Dallas to go visit his family with Jules. Also she was 11 months old. Next month will be her first Birthday and I was quite excited. I haven't talk to Justin, or seen his girls since the meltdown that I had in the closet. It was kind of embarrassing, but I had all these feelings inside of me hidden and they all decided to come out.

On the other side, I had very good news, I just dropped my 3rd Studio Album called 'Mrs. Moore.' it was kind of a different album because, all the tracks I sang were more mature then what I normally sing. My album consisted for 13 songs, plus the deluxe version of the album added 4 more. 

1. Bust the Windows (Originally by Jazmin Sullivan)

2. We Can't Stop (originally by Miley Cyrus)

3. Who you are (originally by Jessie J)

4. Body Party (originally by Ciara)

5. Maneater (originally by Nelly Furtado)

6. Slow Down (originally by Selena Gomez)

7. Marilyn Monroe (originally by Nicki Minaj) 

8. Whip it (originally by Nicki Minaj)

9. Got Me Good (originally by Ciara)

10. Not like the Movies (originally by Katy Perry)

11. Sorry (originally by Ciara)

12. Crazy Kids (originally by Ke$ha)

13. Love Will Remember (originally by Selena Gomez)

Deluxe Album 

14. Breathe me (originally by Sia)

15. Lil twist's song: Wait on Me Feat. Khalil 

16. I'm out feat. Nicki Minaj (originally by Ciara)

17. We Belong Together (originally by Mariah Carey)

I dropped my album Yesterday night. I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was check my phone to check the iTunes chart. I slapped Chris waking him up. "What?" He said waking up. 

"My album is number 3 on iTunes." I said all excited.

"Why are you so excited? You are like the number 1 pop star in the world right now." he said. He rolled his eyes, pulling the cover over his head and going back to sleep. 

"Wow! Thanks for crushing my dreams." I told him. I got out of bed changed into a pair of 'Adidas' Men's sweatpants and black lululemon sports top. I put on my Black Supras, tied my hair in a Messy high pony tail. I walked out of my closet. Chris was just staring at me. I looked at him and gave him the 'what?' look. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me. 

"Out." I told him. "Go back to sleep." I grabbed my keys as well as my phone and walked out of the house. I got inside my car and drove off to Malibu to go visit my parents. I haven't talk to them in a month since the whole Restaurant/Chris' Birthday Fiasco. I parked in my usual spot and walked inside the house. 

"Anyone home?" I yelled. 

"In my room." yelled David. I walked upstairs, opening the door of David's room. I looked up and just saw him in a towel. 

"Is this supposed to be impressive." I asked him.

"What? Look at this beautiful of an 8 pack." he said rubbing his abs. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and threw them at him.