Birthday Dinner.

We all finally got home. Chris grabbed my bags and we went upstairs to our room. It was 4:30 and the dinner reservation was for 8. If tabbed all my clothes and put them in my suitcase, I grabbed my dress and my stiletto pumps and put them on the bed beside Chris' outfit. I walked back out and we t inside the makeup room. I saw Alexander preparing his things. "Hello." I said.

"Hi darling!" He said and gave me 2 air kisses. I sat down in the black chair and he started doing my hair.

1 hour and a half.

He dried my hair and he turned me to the mirror. "Awh! I'm all natural." I said touching my hair. It was back to brown, my natural hair color.

 It was back to brown, my natural hair color

"Alright, let's get started." He said.

1 hour later.

Alexander turned me back to the mirror. My hair was in mermaid curls, and my makeup was glossy lips, Foundation, Black mascara, Black eyeliner and up liner, black eyeshadow and I had my nails painted white. "Thank you." I said to Alexander.

"Always there for you." He told me and he left I walked back inside my room and put on my dress and heels, I had to decide which purse I was going to bring with me. I browsed through multiple of them and I finally found the perfect one. It was a beautiful white Clutch, I went over to the mirror and looked at myself with the purse. I smiled and jumped around. I threw my phone inside and my Wallet in my purse. I walked out and Chris looked at me.

"I have her back!" He said. I couldn't help but chuckle. He gave me a kiss of the cheek and I slapped his hat. "Have I ever told you I have a thing for brunettes?" He told me. 

"Do you now?" I said chuckling.

"I have to get ready." Said to Chris and I headed for the Bedroom. I picked up my dress and put it on, I sat down on the bed to put on my heels. I walked towards the mirror and checked myself out. My baby bump was covered yay! Wouldn't look fat for my birthday dinner. Chris walked in and he changed into his suit with a Black Bow-tie. He pushed me out of mirror so he could brush his hair.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him

"I got to look fresh for you baby." He said still combing his hair. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom and into Kendall and Kylie's room

"Hello my darlings!" I said smiling.

"Hi." They both said as they put on their Heels that they bought today.

"Stop outshining me, it's my night, please, get ugly." I told them.

"I got it from my momma, don't hate." Said Kylie. We burst out laughing, I heard my ringtone, it was a special ringtone because it was Justin calling, and I knew this because the ringtone was Justin saying "It's your brother, pick up your phone or else I'll KILL YOU!"

"Hi Justin." I said.

"Come down to the lobby." he said and hung up the phone immediately. I put the phone I my white clutch and Kylie, Kendall and I walked out of their room. We got in. The elevator and quickly closed the door so no one could get in with us. The elevator went down and finally opened when we arrived at the lobby floor. We walked towards the front doors and I saw both Justin and Chris in Bow tie suits, Justin had his hair all gelled, he was so cute and Chris' hair was always gonna be in a Mohawk, no different.