4 months later

It's been 4 months since Chris has been in jail. Sadly for Matt, I was too depressed to go to hos prom. Julianna is now 7 months old and Beautiful.

Every week that I has Julianna, I would bring her over to the prison to Visit Chris every Wednesday and all the weekends that I didn't have her, I would hang out with Ray Ray

Every week that I has Julianna, I would bring her over to the prison to Visit Chris every Wednesday and all the weekends that I didn't have her, I would hang out with Ray Ray. We've gotten very close throughout the past couple of months. We hung out at each other's house's, gone shopping together, went to the movies together we did everything. He became my best friend. It was now Saturday and the 1st week of October and Ray Ray and I went To Starbucks together. We stood in line and playfully teased each other, pushing each other out of the lines, tickling each other everything. Ray Walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Next!" Said the cashier. Ray Didn't let go of me so we had to walk together at the cashier. I placed our orders but couldn't help but burst out laughing. I finally got my order down and waited where everyone else had to. They called our drinks, Ray grabbed them and we walked out of the Restaurant bursting out laughing. "So what do we do now?" he asked.

"Can we go to the hair salon, I want to dye my hair." I said holding the tips of my hair. Ray nodded and we got inside his car. I blasted the radio and 'I Endorse These Strippers' by Nicki Minaj was playing. Ray Ray and I started rapping at the top of our lungs as he drove to the hair salon. He parked and we both got out. We ran inside the salon and everyone started at us. We calmed down and walked to the cashier. "Hello, where is Alexander?" I asked.

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked me.

"KAMIL HONEY!" he yelled as he walked towards me and kissed me on each cheek." What is wrong with you, asking THE Kamil Bieber Moore for an Appointment? I could fire you." He said wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me to my private section. He sat me down on a chair and Ray sat down on the one across from mine.

"New boyfriend?" He asked.

"No, best friend." I told Alexander.

"Best friends lead to boyfriends, how's the husband and what do you want me to do?" He said asking a bunch of questions

"My husband is in jail and I want a new look." I said proofing my hair with my hands as I Looked at Ray and gave him a duck face.

"Alright, how about Back to blonde with Aqua Dip dye? "He said.

I looked at Ray Ray and he didn't seem pleased. "That sounds like an innocent girl." He said.

"Black hair with Red tips?" Said Alexander. A smile grew on my face as I imagined myself with the hair.

"Do it!" I told him.

2 hours later

Alexander took the curlers out of my hair and I looked at my black hair through the mirror.