Family Vacay...Not So Much "Family"

It's been about 2 weeks since Justin has come back from Norway and it's been 2 weeks that I've been sleeping at his house. In the past 2 weeks, I have been with Jaden, I baby sat the twins 24/7 put I also had the time to film my Pepsi commercial. I had the whole family over at Justin's house to kick off the premiere. I invited Justin, the twins and Jaden. "Hello ladies and gentleman today I am going show you the premiere-" I started but got cut off someone slamming the door.

"Sorry I'm late. I didn't get the invite." Said Chris jumping on the couch beside Jaden.

"That's because you weren't supposed to get one." I whispered to myself. I grabbed the remote and sat beside the twins. I clicked play and the commercial was playing.

The commercial was over after like 1 minutes. Jaden stood u and clapped. I stood up in front of everyone and bowed. "I get it. It's a costume from all your past videos"

"Embrace you past and live for now." I said smiling and laughing.

"So you danced by yourself the whole commercial." Said Chris.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Those ain't people that look like you?"

"No they are not!" I said getting annoyed with Chris.

"Alright I'm getting tired of this, sorry Jaden put we are going to have a family meeting." Said Justin.

"Alright! See you later. Still coming over to my house later?" He asked winking.

"Oh yea!" I said Smirking. He kissed my cheek and walked out of the house.

"Alright everyone sit down." Said Justin getting up and standing in front of everyone. "This isn't the perfect family but! I thought that we should go on a family vacation. "Said Justin.

"I'm always down to go to some tropical place." I said smiling. I turned my head and forgot that the camera was there for our reality TV show.

"Good! So we are gonna go to BORA BORA!" Yelled Justin

"Oh my gosh really?" I said excited.

"The twins, Chris and Kamil you can invite 1 female friend, Chris can invite 1 male friend and I'll invite my girlfriend."

"I'm inviting Brooke. Or Kendall. I don't know. I'll invite Brooke" I said smiling.

"I'm inviting Za of course."

"Who's the female friend Justin?" I asked him.

"You'll meet her in 2 days. Start packing we are leaving the house at 3 am on Friday." Said Justin.

"Alright!" I smiled. I grabbed my phone and texted Brooke.

Me- Hi Babe

Brooke- hey beautiful what's new

Me- got a surprise for ya!

Brooke- OMG what is it?

Me- I am inviting you to go on a family trip.

Brooke- oh really? To where.

Me-Bora Bora

Brooke- I'm in!

Me-alright where are you.

Brooke- at a dance competition in Malibu

Me-well we are leaving Friday. Just come over to Justin's house when you're done.